PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Consigliere is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Liquor store..

So I got my replacement phone now, restoring everything with Sprite. I wish it could go faster because at this rate I'll never make it to the liquor store before they close at 10pm! lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:34 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Liquor store..

you sound like me when i was younger and i few of my friends
Old 05-27-2009, 09:40 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consigliere View Post
So I got my replacement phone now, restoring everything with Sprite. I wish it could go faster because at this rate I'll never make it to the liquor store before they close at 10pm! lol
jut curious but did you get a new one or refurb?
Old 05-27-2009, 10:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul to TP to TP2 to EVO 4G to EVO 3D!

iggyclyde is becoming a great contributor

If you would have said "State Store" I would've guessed you were coming to my job! My store is the only one open past nine in the area...good for the customer, sucks for the employees...LOL
Old 05-27-2009, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Consigliere is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
jut curious but did you get a new one or refurb?
I got a refurb. I tried to go through Sprint, they had me call HTC. Which then had me call this ghetto company that they contract for the warranty. When I called that company they said I'd have to send the phone in, and it would take two weeks for them to repair. They only have one location and it's in New York.. If they aren't able to repair it they send you a refurb, and the only way you can get a new one is if they are out of refurbs.

I wish I would have paid the extra money at Best Buy when I bought the phone so they would replace it with a new one.. Oh well, at least the new one doesn't have dents in it like my old one. Although I'm supposed to be getting yet another one in 3-5 days. This refurb's screen slants up just a lil cuz of the keyboard, which pisses me off. My old one never got like that. And Between the cracks by the screen and the body of the phone there was dirt or whatever. Towards the bottom of the phone, where the buttons meet the chrome, you can kinda see the insides through that little crack. Shoddy. That's all I have to say. The next one I hope is in like new quality..
Old 05-27-2009, 11:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Major_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuff

Wow, jeez...That's harsh. I'm gonna keep an eye out for ya, and I'll let you know when they're shipping new ones as well. Sorry I had to run earlier from the store, I was over an hour late for dinner that my fiance fixed.

Service & Repair Questions? Check out this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74927

Sprint/Nextel Service & Repair Technician

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
Don't forget to click on the "THANKS" button if I've helped you.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Major_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuff

Quote:
Indeed, I do know this feeling well. But I shall try to give you a call as soon as your phone comes in, bro.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pjtwist2002

threads like this is why ppc geeks is hard to find anything on! don't just post just to post please!
Old 05-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

soinkster is keeping up the good worksoinkster is keeping up the good work

uhh oh thread police
Old 05-28-2009, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro PCS

YouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to YouMayLose

Quote:

A true alcoholic would drive to the liquor store while Sprite is running then come back and make a drink.. then check the phone and see where its at... I mean come on I know we all love our phone but nothing better than loving it drunk lmao

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro