PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel
Threadstarter

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My ROM got jacked! Or something!

Strange thing is that I have NEVER received so much as a txt confirmation for even signing up! I never got any unsubscribe txts either! I totally had no clue and it was all happening behind my back!!!!! How's that even possible?!?!
Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100
Old 05-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

CRAP! I bet it's because I have my cell # listed as contact for selling my car on Craigslist!!!
Old 05-27-2009, 08:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmb2n View Post
Happened to me once out of no where. Verizon customer service told me that the only that could happen is the sign up happen took place through my handset via text messaging. There is no way in the world that I would sign myself up to such service. Therefore, they refused to reimbursed my money and accused me of lieing. WTF. I was end up paying for the the $9.99 charges. It was some kind of love connection that spams your sms everyday.
Verizon's HORRIBLE customer service and service plans are the reason I left those A-Holes!

This also happened to me as well with Sprint, they took care of it immediately, although it could be they took care of it so fast because I have the $99 simply everything plan...?

Switch to Sprint bro- peace

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 05-27-2009, 10:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Verizon's HORRIBLE customer service and service plans are the reason I left those A-Holes!

This also happened to me as well with Sprint, they took care of it immediately, although it could be they took care of it so fast because I have the $99 simply everything plan...?

Switch to Sprint bro- peace
nah, i'm on sero and they work nice n fast for me too, mebbe it's just them? or maybe we have magical sprint powers. . . i'mma go with #2.

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 05-27-2009, 10:41 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

There is only one way a person can hack your phone with a custom ROM, and its the only way is if they know your phone number, your msid, your sprintpcs username and password, and that way that add that info to the rom through registry, and once you flash whatever program there using to send your info thats on the rom gets them the info they need, but that is very unlikely unless you have a very evil brother whos a chef.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
There is only one way a person can hack your phone with a custom ROM, and its the only way is if they know your phone number, your msid, your sprintpcs username and password, and that way that add that info to the rom through registry, and once you flash whatever program there using to send your info thats on the rom gets them the info they need, but that is very unlikely unless you have a very evil brother whos a chef.
Good to know!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro