PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 04:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
World Card Mobile

I am using Silence ROM. Anyone have a cab for world card mobile. The cab where you can take pics of business cards and it files it for you... Thanks!

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 05-27-2009, 06:26 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck
Re: World Card Mobile

Take a look here:

http://www.jbawireless.com/ppc.htm

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700<Mogul<TP<TP2<EVO 4G<EVO 3D<Next?

intrlude is keeping up the good workintrlude is keeping up the good workintrlude is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to intrlude Send a message via AIM to intrlude Send a message via MSN to intrlude Send a message via Yahoo to intrlude Send a message via Skype™ to intrlude

http://www.mediafire.com/?eut1jmndgwd
Old 05-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrlude View Post

So I went there and downloaded it, but all it shows is the code? I used my rar to do it, but still nothing. Am i doing something wrong?
Old 05-27-2009, 08:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6850 TP
Carrier: Verizon

roghaj is just getting started

Run it on the phone... .not the computer. Rookie! j/k. I did the same thing a few times before I figured it out.
-Roger
Old 05-27-2009, 08:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by roghaj View Post
Run it on the phone... .not the computer. Rookie! j/k. I did the same thing a few times before I figured it out.
-Roger
thanks, i was going to try it, but didn't want to mess up the phone. i installed a pocket rar, and now life is grand!
Old 05-28-2009, 07:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by roghaj View Post
-Roger
Hey there, so I tried doing what you said, but still cannot get the World Card to work. The icon shows up, but when I click on it, nothing happens...? Help???

Does anyone have a good world card mobile cab?

Last edited by heydjbobby74; 05-28-2009 at 07:23 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Hey there, so I tried doing what you said, but still cannot get the World Card to work. The icon shows up, but when I click on it, nothing happens...? Help???

Try this cab file. Just dl it to your phone and install to device.
Attached Files
File Type: cab BCR World Card.CAB (5.44 MB, 133 views) Click for barcode!
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:32 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post

Hey, unfortunately, World Card mobile is not free software, Therefore would be against forum rules to post here. This software is included with your Sprint Rom, but unless it is cooked into a custom rom, it is not available without a 30-day trial. Im not sure if any cooks have included this with their rom, youll have to look. I have read some forums and some say they include it with the bonus disk that came with your phone, but I cant confirm that.
Btw, the versions I have tried to install wont run either.

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
Old 05-28-2009, 08:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Hey, unfortunately, World Card mobile is not free software, Therefore would be against forum rules to post here. This software is included with your Sprint Rom, but unless it is cooked into a custom rom, it is not available without a 30-day trial. Im not sure if any cooks have included this with their rom, youll have to look. I have read some forums and some say they include it with the bonus disk that came with your phone, but I cant confirm that.
Btw, the versions I have tried to install wont run either.
Yeah I know that, but Mighty ROM5 has it and it works great. I just like Silence ROM better!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro