PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 07:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
A good ROM with picture mail?

Ok so I have just tried out the Mighty ROM, and I love it, but it doesn't seem to have picture mail i.e. sending pictures via text. Is there a ROM that offers this besides Sprint stock rom?

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 05-27-2009, 07:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: A good ROM with picture mail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Ok so I have just tried out the Mighty ROM, and I love it, but it doesn't seem to have picture mail i.e. sending pictures via text. Is there a ROM that offers this besides Sprint stock rom?
go back to his thread where you downloaded his rom and scroll down to post #5.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:00 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

download any ROM and then install this: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61802
Old 05-27-2009, 08:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mrleon82 is a n00b

Im using NFSFAN's 6.5 ROM version 21232. Sprintpicturemail.cab works fine with this ROM. NFSFAN's ROM is a work of art...flawless!!

Here the link of where you can find this ROM...let me know how it turns out

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...20#post3799320
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Threadstarter

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrleon82 View Post
Im using NFSFAN's 6.5 ROM version 21232. Sprintpicturemail.cab works fine with this ROM. NFSFAN's ROM is a work of art...flawless!!

Here the link of where you can find this ROM...let me know how it turns out

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...20#post3799320

Just to let you know, I tried out the ROM you suggested, and it was great, but I didn't like it. Thanks anyway! I will keep looking at it to see if it improves the things I like. peace-br

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro