PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Need A Link To Shipped .nbh Only Not Exe Pleeease. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69799)

dee91 05-26-2009 03:31 PM

Need A Link To Shipped .nbh Only Not Exe Pleeease.

I dont have computer acces and i need to swap in my phone i'm on a custom rom and i need the shipped rom i downloaded imcokeman's rom but it was .exe and i couldnt extract it i need a link to the .nbh file not in .exe or 7zip,(unless there is an app thatcan extract .exe if there is please tell me as icouldnot find 1 for windows mobile)
i have pocket rar so .rar or regzip r fine so i can download it and extract it to my microsd card to flash itvia my phone
i dont have computer acces please help a.s.a.p

thanks in advance

j_j 05-26-2009 03:40 PM

Re: Need A Link To Shipped .nbh Only Not Exe Pleeease.

pocket rar should extract the files out of the exe

dee91 05-26-2009 03:44 PM

unfortunately in this .exe pocketrar doesnt do nothin ive tried most of the tricks butnow i just need a link 2 a .nbh for the shipped rom or a different app that is more powerfull then pocketrar and could extract.exe

hypeo 05-26-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dee91 (Post 936550)
unfortunately in this .exe pocketrar doesnt do nothin ive tried most of the tricks butnow i just need a link 2 a .nbh for the shipped rom or a different app that is more powerfull then pocketrar and could extract.cab

if you have winrar, just open it, then go to File, Open and choose to see all files from the menu selection. then you will see the .EXE you can extract the .NBH from there

j_j 05-26-2009 03:57 PM

thats what i thought too, but ill post a link if it ever uploads

dee91 05-26-2009 04:02 PM

ye i tried that again itdoesnt work no way to extract this .exe some exe fileshave worked but this is impossible! any sprint shipped stock ruu_signed.nbh links or something...

hypeo 05-26-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dee91 (Post 936598)
ye i tried that again itdoesnt work no way to extract this .exe some exe fileshave worked but this is impossible! any sprint shipped stock ruu_signed.nbh links or something...

Ok, Try this link!! its the NBH for Sprint stock. just extract it from the zip file and Rename it RAPHIMG.NBH and it should work

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/ImC...RUU_dumped.rar

j_j 05-26-2009 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypeo (Post 936613)
Ok, Try this link!! its the NBH for Sprint stock. just extract it from the zip file and Rename it RAPHIMG.NBH and it should work

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/ImC...RUU_dumped.rar

thank you my way was taking forever lol

hypeo 05-26-2009 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j_j (Post 936627)
thank you my way was taking forever lol

Did that one help?

dee91 05-26-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypeo (Post 936647)
Did that one help?

no because thats the dumped version and i need the shipped version for warrantee reasons
so if someone could maybe upload the .nbh i would greatly appreciate it

i think there should be a thread with all the .nbh's from all the new roms (links of course) so sd card flashers could do everything from the phone and not getstuck needing to extract .exe files

until then again CAN someone pleeeeeease upload the SHIPPED SPRINT STOCK .NBH I REALLY NEED IT THANKS