PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 04:54 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: How Stable is 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by weinberk View Post
A little off topic, but for those of you running 6.5, have you found a way in outlook to display more messages in the message list at once? With 6.1 and earlier, I'd show 12-14 messages on screen (2 lines per message), but with 6.5, while there's still 2 lines per message, there's a ton of extra white space after the subject line for each message. This puts only 6 or so messages on screen.
i have no clue what you mean but here is what my message list looks like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (19.2 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Touch Pro / Palm Treo 700w
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

weinberk is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
i have no clue what you mean but here is what my message list looks like.
Thanks p-slim for taking the time to do the capture.

That's basically what I want mine to look like! I've tried the ssk 6.5 rom and Mighty. Both look like the screen shot I that attached. See all the extra white space after each message?

I've tried different themes. Colors change, but not the spacing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cap.JPG (184.7 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Thanks p-slim for taking the time to do the capture.

That's basically what I want mine to look like! I've tried the ssk 6.5 rom and Mighty. Both look like the screen shot I that attached. See all the extra white space after each message?

I've tried different themes. Colors change, but not the spacing.

It is the stock theme that is causing this to happen. If you go to the today screen and change your theme to any other one then you will get that corrected, only classic blue gives that apperance.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:03 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus
Carrier: Sprint

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

to the OP, i personally don't use anything but wm6.5 anymore. early builds had annoying bugs that had me hold off but anything copper and beyond is pretty amazing. i've used close to all of the 6.5 roms on the site and i always tend to bounce between mighty and juicy (i know i know... but there's a reason they're the biggest)
i'm currently on juicy because of the keyboard lag on mighty, but that should be fixed soon now that juicy is helping him out with that
Old 05-26-2009, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Touch Pro / Palm Treo 700w
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

weinberk is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
It is the stock theme that is causing this to happen. If you go to the today screen and change your theme to any other one then you will get that corrected, only classic blue gives that apperance.
B-I-N-G-O I tried other themese before, including HTC Black, but I guess the others that I tried didn't override it. Just tried another, and poof it's gone (And I'm happy again). I'm turning my idiot mode off now. Much appreciated.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:23 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
B-I-N-G-O I tried other themese before, including HTC Black, but I guess the others that I tried didn't override it. Just tried another, and poof it's gone (And I'm happy again). I'm turning my idiot mode off now. Much appreciated.
thats exactly what this forum is for, glad i was able to help.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

6.5 has been stable for me, well, the newer ones, a month ago IMO they were not, now im running mighty mikes MR5 5-24-09 release and its crazy stable and battery life rocks, even with 60 programs installed. I will never go back to 6.1, plus, why live in the past, this is the future, id recomend Mr5 to anyone who wants the best 6.5 rom.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

jonesj8 is just getting started

Ive just noticed starting this week that my text is freezing inbetween messages. Ill send a message and it freezes. Ive tried hard resets. The past two MR5 roms and both are doing it... 6.5 was stable for like 1-2 weeks on that rom and I loved it but all of a sudden no matter which of those roms or which apps are installed its doing it bad... Any ideas why, i really dont want to go back to 6.1 after being spoiled with 6.5...

Thanks!!
Old 05-26-2009, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesj8 View Post
Ive just noticed starting this week that my text is freezing inbetween messages. Ill send a message and it freezes. Ive tried hard resets. The past two MR5 roms and both are doing it... 6.5 was stable for like 1-2 weeks on that rom and I loved it but all of a sudden no matter which of those roms or which apps are installed its doing it bad... Any ideas why, i really dont want to go back to 6.1 after being spoiled with 6.5...

Thanks!!
Hmmmmmm i dont know other than it sounds like software you have installed is doing it, I know you said no matter whats installed (assuming your saying its no apps causing it), but 2 weeks great then all the sudden, thats wierd, i bet its software related not the rom.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

jonesj8 is just getting started

Well Ive purposely did a hard reset and didnt install one app, and the issue was still there... any way it could be hardware starting to fail and should go in for a replacement... anyone else have these issues?

heres my app list:
garmin xt
arcsoft mms
csdevctrl (loads 6.5 lock on wakeup)

thats it! and i also now have spb mobile shell 3 which has actually improved it but not fixed the issue. Thanks guys for any positive input

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro