PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Touch pro need help (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69665)

lxChicoxl 05-25-2009 10:06 AM

Touch pro need help

Hello

I been flashing ROMS for like 2 months now and this has never happen before but this started yesterday! The phone is being very stupid! I hold the cell phone normal with out sliding the keyboard and out of no where it changes back to keyboard screen and I can not change it back! I soft reset and also hard reset and nothing is working! So I need some favors and please just help me cause I am not having a good day today!

1) I need a keyboard cab cause the ROM one sucks!!

2)I was wondering if I can just wipe out all the data from my cell memory and clear it all out and re flash the rom maybe this will kill the bugs I am having now? dont know but I would like to know how I can clear my cell phone to nothing and re flash the rom!

3)or is there a cab for the sliding keyboard back and forward so the cell can ID it so this problem can be solve?

4) I need the voice command cab.

5)I need the volume control cab so I can manually turn my cell on and off.

thats about it I think? anyways thank you for all your help in advance and hope I hear from someone soon.

Thank you
Chico

Hypnotic2010 05-25-2009 10:13 AM

Re: Touch pro need help

For some strange reason, I dont believe that its the phone being stupid.
Go to start/settings/system/clear storage to restore back to roms original settings.
If that doesnt work, i would go with a new rom.

lxChicoxl 05-25-2009 11:27 AM

I done that 3 times already and it still acts stupid!!

Hypnotic2010 05-25-2009 12:25 PM

Done what?? What rom are you using?

lxChicoxl 05-25-2009 12:50 PM

I am using the SSS rom now! I just re-flash the updated version now and it still does it! The phone started doing it after I flash the ATR3 rom yesterday! I also notice that everytime I flash a new rom the ATR3 loading theme comes on and then the new flash screen comes after. Very weird? I was just told by DECK the designer of SSS that this sounds like a hardware issue?? I am concern now cause I will have to lock to original stock and flash the original rom but do not know how this can be done lol man this is crazy and I am just laughing cause if this cell is having hardware issues then I wil have to ask how to lock and reload to stock so I can return it to sprint lol.....

Well any help from anyone is really appriciated here!!

Thank you

Hypnotic2010 05-25-2009 02:25 PM

Why dont you try loading the stock rom back on. You can find it in the sticky section in the touch pro upgrade section. You dont have to re-lock your phone yet, just flash the stock back on first. See if that clears up anything. Just to be safe, take out your memory card before you flash the rom, just in case its causing some kind of wierd issue.
Give it a shot, if that doesnt work it could be a hardware issue. maybe your keyboard open sensor is busted.
Let me know how it works out.:twisted:

Giovanny 05-25-2009 03:30 PM

+1 to post #6. Most of the time flashing back to original fixes a lot of bugs and then flash back to the ROM you like.

lxChicoxl 05-25-2009 04:00 PM

aight peeps going to flash to the original rom then and I will update everyone if this worked or not? thanks for your help.

Giovanny 05-25-2009 07:00 PM

Did it work??

razorloves 05-25-2009 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lxChicoxl (Post 934713)
aight peeps going to flash to the original rom then and I will update everyone if this worked or not? thanks for your help.

make sure you flash the stock "Shipped" rom, not the "Dumped" rom. The dumped rom will not replace the ATR boot splash.