PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 02:46 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Hey Verizon "lovers"!!!

Too bad they are gonna make it crippled like the TP.....

http://gizmodo.com/5267947/htc-touch...rizon-branding

Help Me Help You
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:48 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Hey Verizon "lovers"!!!

Here is a thread on this

AT&T as well

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 05-25-2009 at 08:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
Too bad they are gonna make it crippled like the TP.....

http://gizmodo.com/5267947/htc-touch...rizon-branding
Well, if they do we will just port over the Sprint version just like we do now with the current TP...........

That gives you the best of both worlds, best phone on the best network.......

~John
Old 05-25-2009, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TProUserOnSprint is keeping up the good workTProUserOnSprint is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Well, if they do we will just port over the Sprint version just like we do now with the current TP...........

~John
Best Phone...Arguable
Best Network...Certainly you must be joking. Most expensive plans, slower data speeds than AT&T and Sprint (though this may depend on where you are), and a terrible device lineup. I'll take my chances with the Death Star
Old 05-25-2009, 01:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

lol, I was going to respond until I noticed your user name. I don't argue with "fanboys"
Old 05-25-2009, 07:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post

~John
I would hardly say the 'Best' network. Biggest network maybe, but definitely not the 'Best'. I left Verizon for Sprint for the simple fact that Sprint not only has the 'Simply Everything' plan for $99.00 (Verizon's is about $165.00) but when I only have 1 bar of service, my phone still has clear sound, unlike Verizon. My wife is still with them, and in our house she gets 1 bar, and I get 1 bar, my phone sounds better than hers. Come over to sprint when ever you feel like it, there's plenty of room =D> peace-br

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!

Last edited by heydjbobby74; 05-25-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by TProUserOnSprint View Post
Best Phone...Arguable
Best Network...Certainly you must be joking. Most expensive plans, slower data speeds than AT&T and Sprint (though this may depend on where you are), and a terrible device lineup. I'll take my chances with the Death Star

LOL Death Star? What is the Death Star?
Old 05-25-2009, 07:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

DCLocal is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
LOL Death Star? What is the Death Star?
Reference to the AT&T logo. Pretty funny.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:26 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
I would hardly say the 'Best' network. Biggest network maybe, but definitely not the 'Best'. I left Verizon for Sprint for the simple fact that Sprint not only has the 'Simply Everything' plan for $99.00 (Verizon's is about $165.00) but when I only have 1 bar of service, my phone still has clear sound, unlike Verizon. My wife is still with them, and in our house she gets 1 bar, and I get 1 bar, my phone sounds better than hers. Come over to sprint when ever you feel like it, there's plenty of room =D> peace-br
the sound quality doesnt mean better service man..
sound quality mainly depends on the phone
im leaving verizon and switching to sprint this summer if verizon doesnt get the tp2!
Old 05-25-2009, 07:46 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
the sound quality doesnt mean better service man..
sound quality mainly depends on the phone
im leaving verizon and switching to sprint this summer if verizon doesnt get the tp2!

Well you are right on that, but I had Samsung schI760 when I was with Verizon (good phone at the time) and the bar issue was the same, 1 bar=bad service. Sorry, I think it is a service issue.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro