PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 11:09 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen Protector Question

Yes it goes away... the orange peel is in the product. Boxwave's screen protector is so smooth and clear u will never know it's there.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

BikerSk8rKid is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to BikerSk8rKid Send a message via Yahoo to BikerSk8rKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanny View Post
you should check out bogyguardz.com this protector will cover front and back is what I'm curretly using I have droped my phone on concrete and not a single scratch on the screen or backside.
Yeah but I'm looking for something clear, no color change, nothing that gathers dust, dirty or whatever. Something a little rough so it grips and yeah not really slick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
Yes it goes away... the orange peel is in the product. Boxwave's screen protector is so smooth and clear u will never know it's there.
Is the Orange Peel really easy to see? Is it grippy? Full or just front?

Edit: Nevermind, I googled it. Is it hard to put on? LoL I'm way to like caring about my phone and picky. :/ LoL

Last edited by BikerSk8rKid; 05-22-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:19 PM
Ship Jumper

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You want see any orange peel on the actual screen of the phone... usually it's just the housing... I really didn't notice a grip type feel but others reported they did...

EDIT: CHECK THIS THREAD FOR MORE INFO. ON OTHER PRODUCTS

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 05-22-2009 at 11:27 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
You want see any orange peel on the actual screen of the phone... usually it's just the housing... I really didn't notice a grip type feel but others reported they did...
What do you dislike about yours? See I want one grippy because I tend to do stuff and hold my phone, so if it's slick it will fall out of my hands. Did that twice with my old phone, scratched the **** out of it, but not seriously badly.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny

The bodyguardz has a grip feel and it does not collect dust just the normal oil from your fingers or face as other will do too.

Giovanny
Old 05-22-2009, 11:32 PM
Ship Jumper

I don't dislike mine... Looks like Bodyguards is what your looking for because Boxwave only covers the front of the device and Ghost Armor is a dust collector
Old 05-22-2009, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
I don't dislike mine... Looks like Bodyguards is what your looking for because Boxwave only covers the front of the device and Ghost Armor is a dust collector
I might just get what you have, but then again the guy above you says Bodyguards isn't the type to collect dust. :/ So confusing and hard to choose or that I just don't want to wait for the products because the standard plastic thing is coming off.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro