PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 06:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

zepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
wax your phone

I mentioned waxing your phone with nano wax or teflon wax. I use nano.
Someone suggested using a plexiglass cleaner. Plexiglass cleaner will destroy your phone. It works by removing the scratches and marks off the screen. Doing so will thin the screen and all other plastic. Do not use any plastic polish on your phone, it will mess it up bad!! When I wax mine, i first turn it off and remove the battery. Then I take a qtip and clean the inside of the phone gently to remove dirt and grime from the camera lense and the battery area.
Then I clean the back cover with a cotton ball dampened with water and eye glass cleaner. Let it dry. Use a cotton bal dampened in nano wax and apply it to the back cover. Let dry and wipe it to a shine. Use a piece of screen protector and cut it to fit over the camera hole on the back cover. Use a cotton ball dampened in eye glass cleaner and clean the rest of the phone. DO NOT GET PHONE SOAKED, JUST WIPE IT CLEAN! Let it dry and then do the same for the rest of the phone as done withthe back cover. Please do not spray anything on your phone!! When you clean the screen, hold the phone upside down and clean it, dirt will fall off and it prevents the phone from getting moisture in it. Always use a screen protector.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf
Re: wax your phone

Not plexiglass cleaner. Plexus. It's a name brand product.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro