PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 03:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation I Think I Bricked My Tp Help!!!!

I was getting my phone back to factory to sell it and I think I have bricked it. I was able to load the stock ROM, but when I used the Relocker there was an error. Right now I can only get to the bootloader which is very similar to the one in the picture I attached below except instead of having CMONEX after the 0.37 I have .0000
Also, right above Serial it saysUpgrade ROM code error please try again.

Is there any hope for me? I'm concerned that if I try to take it to a store to get help they will question how I was upgrading the ROM when a new one hasnt been released yet. PLEASE any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Also, can anyone let me know what the bootloader would say on a TP that has not been altered?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Touch-Pro_BootLoader-1.jpg (37.8 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~

Last edited by Scrotum; 05-22-2009 at 03:29 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: I Think I Bricked My Tp Help!!!!

just connect it to your computer while it's on the bootloader screen and download and open the sprint shipped rom exe. This is a fairly common problem. Here's the link to the sprint shipped rom http://rapidshare.com/files/17615341...3_Ship.exe.zip

Also, read this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65925

Last edited by razorloves; 05-22-2009 at 03:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

[QUOTE=razorloves;929055]just connect it to your computer while it's on the bootloader screen and download and open the sprint shipped rom exe. This is a fairly common problem. Here's the link to the sprint shipped rom http://rapidshare.com/files/17615341...3_Ship.exe.zip

QUOTE]

I have been trying to load that ROM for sometime but keep getting errors, the farthest it has gotten thus far is 15%. I have gotten errors from update failed to this bootloader is not for your PDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Sorry I was a little panicked and had forgotten about that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrotum View Post
can anyone let me know what the bootloader would say on a TP that has not been altered?
It will say SPL 0.37.0000

I was helpin someone the other night with the same exact problem. He was trying the updated shipped rom, but it kept failing at different percentages. Then he tried the other sprint shipped rom and it worked. Here it is http://rapidshare.com/files/16742399...p.exe.zip.html

Let em know if that don't work. There's other things to try.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
It will say SPL 0.37.0000

I was helpin someone the other night with the same exact problem. He was trying the updated shipped rom, but it kept failing at different percentages. Then he tried the other sprint shipped rom and it worked. Here it is http://rapidshare.com/files/16742399...p.exe.zip.html

Let em know if that don't work. There's other things to try.
Will try this one too thank you, luckily I have extra phones otherwise I'd be screwed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro