PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 03:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero w/Touch Pro on the bench
Carrier: Sprint

MILH0U5E is keeping up the good workMILH0U5E is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Soft Screen???

I started to notice that the bottom corners of my screen (where the soft keys are) depress in when I push them. For example, I want to send a text or email, when I hit send, the screen actually moves down with my press and even creaks a little.

Anyone else notice this? Or is this just regular wear of this type of screen?

And not sure if it matters, but the lower left of my screen is SLIGHTLY raised above the chrome sides.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:11 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Soft Screen???

Mine does this as well (Minus the creak). It is more evident when u power off the display & start clicking away....

EDIT: It is the entire screen that does this for me...not just the softkey area....
Old 05-22-2009, 04:21 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

nope... do u huys have the yellow screens?

Old 05-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

EDIT: No my screen does not have a yellow tint to it

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 05-22-2009 at 04:29 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero w/Touch Pro on the bench
Threadstarter

MILH0U5E is keeping up the good workMILH0U5E is keeping up the good work

No yellow tint here...

I'm just wondering if this is a result of normal usage of the phone. Hopefully the screen doesn't just pop out.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:28 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

the bottom right corner of my screen does this. it particularly drives me nuts when i have it in landscape and i try to press the X to close a program

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro