PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 06:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

BikerSk8rKid is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to BikerSk8rKid Send a message via Yahoo to BikerSk8rKid
Screen Protector Question

So I finally got a replacemeant HTC Touch Pro (Brand New), after almost two months of constant calling them and yelling at them. They wouldn't let me get one because there hasn't been a new one for replacemeant yet. But this one head tech went ahead and did it for me. Just picked it up. My old one was very very defective and no one would listen. Until the head tech tried messing with it and all it did was piss him off (he has one to).

I want to get some Screen Protector for my phone, I did buy the full Invisable Sheild crap, but I heard something bad about it and I can't remember exactly. I think it had to do with color changing or something.

Thanks!
Old 05-22-2009, 06:05 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Screen Protector Question

You mean orange peeling...I think.... this is what I use... Boxwave Screen Protector

If u want something to cover the entire device Ghost Armour works well

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 05-22-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
You mean orange peeling...I think.... this is what I use... Boxwave Screen Protector

If u want something to cover the entire device Ghost Armour works well
I forgot I made this thread. LoL

What does Orange Peeling mean? I want something that wont screw up my phone. Just the face will be fine, the back is, well can be replaced.

Anymore?
Old 05-22-2009, 10:27 PM
Ship Jumper

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Orange peeling is when the surface of your phone appear to have the bumpy surface of an orange.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
Orange peeling is when the surface of your phone appear to have the bumpy surface of an orange.
So it only happens if you put it on badly? Sorry I'm done at this and not fully understanding. I don't want to put it on if it's going to make my phone look like ****.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:45 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

It's there b/c the material has it. Orange peel is also used for paint surfaces. You have orange peel from the factory. some people buff the car so that it becomes slicker and shinier by getting rid of some of the orange peel.

I'm tired of ghost armor(same thing as Zagg basically). The damn thing attracts to much dirt around the corners. I will be on my 3rd one. I'm going to try out that box wave.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:46 PM
Ship Jumper

You actually don't have anything to worry about if your just covering your screen...Orange peeling usually occurs on the housing on the phone and no matter how u put it on it may or may not appear
Old 05-22-2009, 10:48 PM
Ship Jumper

Boxwave IMO is definitely the way to go.. I use the crystal version and love it.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

So you keep taking them off each time?

If I took it off does the Orange Peel go away?

What do you like about Boxwave so far?
Old 05-22-2009, 11:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny
Smile Re: Screen Protector Question

you should check out bogyguardz.com this protector will cover front and back is what I'm curretly using I have droped my phone on concrete and not a single scratch on the screen or backside.

Giovanny

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro