PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 03:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

DjKringe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i frickin give!

Ok,,,so I have tried no less than ten different roms. I honestly can say that I am about to go straight back to the Sprint stock rom because,well because it frickin works. i got no keyboard lag on it. My apps work on it and, after battery regedets and other random regedits it just frickin works. Every rom I try has some frickin error. Keyboard retardation, small arse keyboard, picture album not doing what it should...i mean come one. How bout we just have a rom that has everything working just as it should? Until then don't even bother releasing one! Do this to fix this. Download this cab to fix this....how about: here is a rom that addresses all issues and requires no cab to fix basic *** ****? sorry if it seems I am bitter but damn!,...what an absolute waste of my fricking time...if it works....well i have been an idiot to change it...call me when you have something that works completely...no lag...no bs...seriously. And if ya think I'm a jerk...well get over it.....get me a rom that works straight out the gate with ZERO issues...until then....screw the roms
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:10 AM
rdwing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: i frickin give!

Yeah, I feel you. Most, make that pretty much ALL at this point, of the custom rom's really suck.
I was happy for a while with one of Juicy's older builds (late April). It was workig like a champ, just as it should but then I decided to update. None of the new roms can handle sending a simple text message without glitching out!!!!!! Lame.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

retrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKringe View Post
Ok,,,so I have tried no less than ten different roms. I honestly can say that I am about to go straight back to the Sprint stock rom because,well because it frickin works. i got no keyboard lag on it. My apps work on it and, after battery regedets and other random regedits it just frickin works. Every rom I try has some frickin error. Keyboard retardation, small arse keyboard, picture album not doing what it should...i mean come one. How bout we just have a rom that has everything working just as it should? Until then don't even bother releasing one! Do this to fix this. Download this cab to fix this....how about: here is a rom that addresses all issues and requires no cab to fix basic *** ****? sorry if it seems I am bitter but damn!,...what an absolute waste of my fricking time...if it works....well i have been an idiot to change it...call me when you have something that works completely...no lag...no bs...seriously. And if ya think I'm a jerk...well get over it.....get me a rom that works straight out the gate with ZERO issues...until then....screw the roms
The chefs work very hard and spend immense amounts of time to provide a FREE alternative to your stock ROM. Here's an idea, do a search for "kitchen", and get started making your "all things miraculously working exactly the way YOU want it" ROM.

I understand that you are angry that the chefs aren't psychic. I mean, how dare they not know exactly what YOU want to have on your phone?

I eagerly await the release of your ROM. I'm sure that it will be amazing.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:17 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

dude shut the f*ck up no one told you to flash to a custom rom...
The whole point of custom roms are so you can take out the bloat from carriers, speed things up and make then way better than stock.
Really? not even stock is bug free man.. there never will be a perfect rom.
What is the point of this thread anyways? To make you feel like a badass since you stockin it up? Good for you no one cares man.
Also this is in the wrong forum dip sh*t.
Why dont you try making a custom rom without bugs man its not easy. We put a lot of time into it so dont go bashing our roms cause you think your stock rom is all that,

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 05-29-2009 at 04:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:24 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quitter!
Old 05-29-2009, 04:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

VTEC4ME is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVTEC4ME is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVTEC4ME is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hmm....

DjKringe
Lurker

.......way to contribute to the forum.
GTFO!......no one, i mean NO ONE.....FORCED you to flash.
this is all Trial & Error.....you act like Sprint's rom doesnt have its flaws.
stfu.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Thanks for your utterly pointless rant, please enjoy your stock rom and leave the custom roms to people who enjoy and know how to make use of the newer software and features.

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker

jtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

id honestly say DjKringe, you do have some point there, but c'mon now.. did u really need to cry it out loud? have u ever try to make your OWN rom?
If going back to stock rom makes u feel a lot beter, DO IT!..
Old 05-29-2009, 04:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

dude, your a smacked arse. My custom rom is perfect. Mighty Mike baby. Mr5 5-24 .Sound like a baby dude, change ya diaper. Your disrespecting the chefs
Old 05-29-2009, 05:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Please tell me how you think that it is OK to join a forum for free, download a custom ROM that someone took their time to make for......free and b**ch to us about it? Some of the roms have problems, just report the errors to the chef and move on if it is too much for you. HTC and sprint can't release a flawless rom.

Think about it for a while and see why we think that you are a worthless piece of s**t and a waste of oxygen. I blame your mother for not aborting you.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro