PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 11:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Blayne20 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Blayne20
Exclamation help

hey i am using Build OS and just dont like it are there any suggestions for starter Kitchens as i am new at this. I want one that has maximum customization like being able to put your own OEMs on the ROM but still simple enough for even me to use.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Re: help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blayne20 View Post
hey i am using Build OS and just dont like it are there any suggestions for starter Kitchens as i am new at this. I want one that has maximum customization like being able to put your own OEMs on the ROM but still simple enough for even me to use.
lol i thought you needed help on your phone haha umm try DB kitchen and make sure you read post 1 2 3 and 4 to understand its pretty simple but it does not use oems so make sure you understand post number 4
Old 05-29-2009, 12:03 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
i would check out caulkin's touch pro kitchen it is the best IMO
also this should go in the general touch pro forum
check the last sticky at the top bro
Old 05-29-2009, 09:03 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Welcome to the site, please read this sticky MUST READ - A Change To UPGRADE Forums and you will see why your post was moved
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

Calculin's kitchen is about the best out there for granular customization. Plus he seems to have sources for the newest stuff before anyone. He's got a great kitchen and it keeps getting better, so I would try that out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro