PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 03:32 PM
Lurker

debg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ring without delay

Can you make the HTC touch pro ring without delay? First it flashes, then vibrates, then rings (3rd ring). I have changed the setting on how many rings before it goes to voicemail but it would be so much easier if it rang right away. Thanks
Old 05-28-2009, 04:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sspratlen is a n00b
Re: ring without delay

I wish I knew too...what did you change to make it wait longer to go to voicemail?
Old 05-28-2009, 04:41 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

theres ring delay tweaks in the tp essentials thread thats a sticky i think. i thought adv.config had one also.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

disable the bloated HTC dialer skin & the lag is 99% gone.

~John
Old 05-28-2009, 04:58 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post

~John
thats the one i did with adv.config. pocketshield also does it for you.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:01 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post

~John
thats the one i did with adv.config. pocketshield also does it for you. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=418151
Old 05-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuff

you can also use diamond tweak...
Attached Files
File Type: cab Diamond Tweak 0.5.3_English.cab (400.9 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

debg is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspratlen View Post
I wish I knew too...what did you change to make it wait longer to go to voicemail?
I found it on this forum.....call *94x and replace x with the number of rings you want before voicemail pick ups.....I hope I got that right.
when I get it to stop flashing, then vibrating before it rings I will be happy.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jimfun is just getting started

The *94X trick seems *very* cool - but it didn't work for me (Sprint, Mighty 5). Any Sprint-specific suggestions?
Old 06-01-2009, 07:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC XV6850
Carrier: VZW

n00dle1003 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by debg View Post
Can you make the HTC touch pro ring without delay? First it flashes, then vibrates, then rings (3rd ring). I have changed the setting on how many rings before it goes to voicemail but it would be so much easier if it rang right away. Thanks
This may help : http://www.tomstricks.com/windows-mo...tweaks-part-5/

Quote from this site :

Change ringtone/vibrate/LED flash characteristics
If you would like more control over how your Windows Mobile device rings/vibrates/flashes its LEDs on events, you can can change the Script values of these events. For example, for an incoming call performing ‘activate device, play ringtone, wait 3 seconds, repeat’:
HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\RingTone0\Script = “apw3r” (REG_SZ string, no quotes)
For performing ‘active device, set volume to 33%, play ringtone, set volume to 67%, play ringtone, set volume to 100%, play ringtone (no repeat)’:
HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\RingTone0\Script = “ac33pc67pc100p” (REG_SZ string, no quotes)
The following are the full codes available to you. Please note that all the codes are executed simultaneously except after a ringtone play / wait code. E.g. ‘v1p’ will vibrate and play at the same time, while vibrating for 1 second. But ‘pv1′ will play the ringtone through all the way first, then start vibrating for 1 second.
a = activate device
cN = set volume to N in percentage max volume
fN = flash notification LED for N seconds
p = play ringtone. Note that this will play the ringtone all the way through before continuing with the next code.
r = repeat. Note that this should be the last code in your Script string, if used at all.
vN = vibrate for N seconds
wN = wait for N seconds. Note that the device will wait this long before continuing with the next code.
Change the keyboard backlight duration
To change the duration of the keyboard backlight in your Windows Mobile device, you can set (example is 30 seconds):
HKCU\ControlPanel\Backlight\QKeyLedTimeout = 30 (DWORD decimal)
Please note that this may not work on some devices. One such notable exception is the HTC Wizard.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro