PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

MikeT6 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Pro Beginner's Problems!

Hey all! I recently upgraded from a Mogul to TP (Sprint), and my girlfriend got a new TP for Alltel. I went through the essentials sticky and did some of the basics-- performance/batt changes, added flip clock, camera modes, etc. I have a pretty fair-sized list of things I'd like to do that probably aren't complicated, but I haven't been able to figure out even through some pretty extensive readings of the forums (there is a ton of great information on here, but I think my head is going to explode). I'm not sure what the best way to get 10 or so (potentially) stupid questions answered, so I guess I'll start with a couple and see how badly I get ripped

1) When trying to respond to a text message, I flip out the keyboard and start typing and it brings me to the contact search. It's really, really quite annoying and maybe someone else has run across it. How can I make it stop?

2)I want to change the font color on TF3D so I can actually see the words with the background I have. I looked around and saw some suggestions, but I tried UI Interface and that seemed to only change the color on the Today screen with I turn off TF3D.

3)On the pictures and video tab, any pictures that I take are not actually showing up there. I can go and manually cut/paste them from my storage card, but that's a little cumbersome. Same with the music on my storage card, that doesn't show up under the music tab.

Any help would be appreciated. One other small thing, please phrase any responses in a way that someone that is not too well versed in these things could understand... I'm a bit of a novice now, but someday! Thanks!

Last edited by MikeT6; 05-19-2009 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Formatting
Old 05-19-2009, 08:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

johnboyinfl is becoming a great contributor
Re: Touch Pro Beginner's Problems!

#3 to change the storage location for your photos....... launch your camera, tap on the screen, click on the cog wheel to access the settings..... on page 2 of the settings you will see the option for storage.good luck!
Old 05-19-2009, 08:07 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck
Re: Touch Pro Beginner's Problems!

Check out SPB MS 3.0

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro