PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 12:39 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to Hard reset??

I see we are trying to get technical... or maybe I should've been more clear... when I said "factory" I meant a hard reset restores the phone to the condition that the phone was before u started adding your contacts, calender, apps, etc to it. Basically the bare bones condition of the phone when u first got it from your carrier or when u first flash to a new Rom. And like I said before, each time u flash to a new Rom, it is recommended to do a hard reset or a clear storage after the flash to keep any possible bugs that could resurface to a minimal
Old 05-19-2009, 03:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium W (Sprint Touch Pro 2 CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

mstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Unless your phone is unresponsive, it's often quicker and easier to go to Settings and tap on Clear Storage. This does just what a hard reset does, and doesn't require any finger contortions.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Alltel Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

AceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
I see we are trying to get technical... or maybe I should've been more clear... when I said "factory" I meant a hard reset restores the phone to the condition that the phone was before u started adding your contacts, calender, apps, etc to it. Basically the bare bones condition of the phone when u first got it from your carrier or when u first flash to a new Rom. And like I said before, each time u flash to a new Rom, it is recommended to do a hard reset or a clear storage after the flash to keep any possible bugs that could resurface to a minimal
Well that will teach you to be generalistic in an environment of nerds who just love to show how much (more) they know and n00bs that will take your every word to its extreme literal meaning (once told someone to "wipe" their phone and start over...asked me what good "wiping" the phone off would do). Seriously tho, you (should) know how it is...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:47 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceXMachine View Post
Well that will teach you to be generalistic in an environment of nerds who just love to show how much (more) they know and n00bs that will take your every word to its extreme literal meaning (once told someone to "wipe" their phone and start over...asked me what good "wiping" the phone off would do). Seriously tho, you (should) know how it is...
Lmao... yea your right...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro