PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 03:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

brukdibuddy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Question about Mobile Browser

First off i use the internt on my fone alot and i always run into the same issue with my opera mobile everytime i use it it ends up doing a unexpected shut down of the program and now heres my questions first is am i the only one dealing with this problem and also which mobile browser you guys think is the best ? thanks in advance to those who answer this
Old 05-17-2009, 03:42 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Question about Mobile Browser

not having an issue, i like skyfire but i mostly use opera

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 05-17-2009, 05:17 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Some brands of Opera works better then others.... What version are u running? I personally like the 16070 build (minus the fact it does not have the zoom bar on the bottom ) You can find more builds here if u wanna give Opera another shot...good luck
Old 05-17-2009, 06:55 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

brukdibuddy is a n00b

i dont know which one i have how you find that out?
Old 05-17-2009, 07:06 PM
Ship Jumper

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

EDIT: While your inside of opera click the far right icon (Twice if the 5 bottom icons aren't showing) ... go down to and click the help tab... then scroll down until u see About Opera and click that ...u should now see your version & build

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 05-17-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

funbobnopants is keeping up the good workfunbobnopants is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to funbobnopants

I use PIE, Opera, Skyfire, Iris, Netfront concept version 3.5 but for speed nothing beats OperaMini 4.2.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Is it possible to install 2 versions of PIE on a Touch Pro?

The ROM I'm currently using has Internet Explorer 6 w/ flash support and that super small font. Would I be able to install PIE with the normal sized font (and no flash) to the memory card or something?
Old 05-18-2009, 03:08 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

brukdibuddy is a n00b

hey went to the site no help didnt have ma build and i keep gettin the same problem and now i keep soft reseting my fone eveerytime i use opera i like da speed of it but damn this problem is a pain n da ***
Old 05-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Ship Jumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by brukdibuddy View Post
hey went to the site no help didnt have ma build and i keep gettin the same problem and now i keep soft reseting my fone eveerytime i use opera i like da speed of it but damn this problem is a pain n da ***
The purpose of my post (quoted below) was to give u an option of downloading & trying a different Opera build to see if u get better results...

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
Some brands of Opera works better then others.... What version are u running? I personally like the 16070 build (minus the fact it does not have the zoom bar on the bottom ) You can find more builds here if u wanna give Opera another shot...good luck

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro