PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2009, 09:08 PM
JoePuetoRico's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch pro2
Carrier: sprint
Location: Chitown
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 189
Reputation: 45
JoePuetoRico is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HELP!!! bluetooth wont work!!

I don't know what I installed but my bluetooth always fails when I wanna send something If I hard reset it gets fixed for a while but goes back to failing has anyone else had this prob do you know what causes it? or how to fix please help!!!
__________________
if you think thanks is in order just hit the button!!
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2009, 11:22 PM
razorloves's Avatar
VIP Member
Offline
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,465
Reputation: 10803
razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: HELP!!! bluetooth wont work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoePuetoRico View Post
I don't know what I installed but my bluetooth always fails when I wanna send something If I hard reset it gets fixed for a while but goes back to failing has anyone else had this prob do you know what causes it? or how to fix please help!!!
There's a guy in the radio thread that says the Telus Radio gave his phone a similar bluetooth problem. Did you flash a radio when this started?
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2009, 08:08 AM
JoePuetoRico's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch pro2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter
Location: Chitown
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 189
Reputation: 45
JoePuetoRico is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HELP!!! bluetooth wont work!!

no I still got a stock rom 6.1 at least till I see a really really good 6.5 rom its on and off works about 20% of the time the other 80% it fails kinda wierd never had this problem before.....
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2009, 08:36 AM
w7excursion's Avatar
truth mirror
Offline
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint
Location: Livin On A Prayer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,461
Reputation: 980
w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HELP!!! bluetooth wont work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
There's a guy in the radio thread that says the Telus Radio gave his phone a similar bluetooth problem. Did you flash a radio when this started?
Hmm maybe that was my problem. I did a hard reset and havent used BT since then. Good to know though
__________________
Kiss my grits
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2009, 01:30 AM
JoePuetoRico's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch pro2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter
Location: Chitown
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 189
Reputation: 45
JoePuetoRico is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HELP!!! bluetooth wont work!!

does anyone have a working version of persian blue every cab I find anywhere is missing components or gives me errors !!! please anyone HELP !!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com