PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 01:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: #777 username/password

I think I found your problem. Click Start-Settings-Connections-Connections, then click the Advanced tab on the bottom, then click on the Dialing Rules button, and uncheck the box
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Blackwiz is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
I think I found your problem. Click Start-Settings-Connections-Connections, then click the Advanced tab on the bottom, then click on the Dialing Rules button, and uncheck the box

After doing that, Im now able to turn on Data Connections in which, I wasn't able to do so before. Still the internet doesn't work. It says page not found. Let me try Sprint Navigation.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:57 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwiz View Post
After doing that, Im now able to turn on Data Connections in which, I wasn't able to do so before. Still the internet doesn't work. It says page not found. Let me try Sprint Navigation.
Now that you have the connections settings right, I would try the profile update
Old 05-16-2009, 01:59 AM
Lurker

Sprint Navigation doesnt respond with connection.

Okay im trying profile update and it went through. Let's see what happens after it resets.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:05 AM
Lurker

YES! After the profile update, then I had to go back and turn on Data Connection and finally, the internet seems to be working!
Old 05-16-2009, 02:09 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwiz View Post
YES! After the profile update, then I had to go back and turn on Data Connection and finally, the internet seems to be working!
awesome man.
glad i could help you out.

you shouldn't have to manually turn on the data connection though. It should automatically connect when you start a program that needs to access it.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:11 AM
Lurker

I want to personally thank everyone in this thread who helped me out. Man I was stressing over this. I've been to different forums over the years and many of the ones that offer help, never really solve problems...but this and a few other ones seem to hit them on the ball. I appreciate the knowledgeable people on here who are willing to just...help out...thanks a lot!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:13 AM
Lurker

Best believe...If I have any more problems, I will be ASKING lol.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Razor to the rescue! I didn't think of dialing rules, much easier fix!

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:15 PM
Lurker

madigan82 is a n00b

This thread helped me out. I knew the connection should be dialing #777 but it wasn't working. I had flashed for a cooked rom so I figured that was the problem (some roms worked fine with data). Did the Update PRL and Update Profile and it is working again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro