PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch>Diamond>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

johnnyboy8311 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Changing TFL3D Actions

I've recently been toying around with ROMs for my Sprint Touch Pro. Not new to flashing just to the Pro. Had a vogue, then a diamond for a few days, now my favorite phone ever. We all have our reasons but I've chosen one of rstoguy's older 6.1 Roms as my favorite.

Alright, here's my question been searching for hours and can't figure this out. I love the ROM but wanted to change the tfld3 icons. I found a set I love and he recommended (buufe icon+tab)? but after I installed them a few really weird things occured and these could just be Rhodium bugs but, was hoping the wizards here could work some magic for me:
  1. Pushing the call history button or the clock on the home screen did absolutly nothing but, the calender button still took me to the calendor tab.
  2. The People tab you could press on the numbers below their picture to call but not the pic itself also the all people softkey wasn't workin
  3. There were options missing from the settings tab completely.
Anyway you get the idea so what I'm getting at is there a regedit/hack/cab to keep eveything as it was before the new icons? Or is it possible to extract em and drop em into manila by themselves? Any work around is cool with me. Does this always happen in Rhodium Roms? Is there a way to just pull out the icons themselves and make a cab (I'm def 2 much of a noob 4 that maybe someone else). I've come across numerous threads and posts w/ people doing pretty much the opposite (at least on the home screeen) and removing items but none of them mentioned mapping buttons. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong spots. I know it can be done, I just hope its nothing too rediculous to do. I feel I'm pretty capable of most things.

Sorry about the really long post I was just trying to be as clear as possible. Any and all help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated even if ist to point me in the right direction. Thank you guys in advance
Old 05-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Changing TFL3D Actions

are you saying your trying to install a theme?
if so you cannot install a tf3d theme on rhodium tf3d
it just wont work
you also cannot install a rhodium tf3d theme on original tf3d

also you can uninstall them if you installed the theme with a cab
Old 05-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

johnnyboy8311 is a n00b

No not a theme just the icons according to rstoyguy he told me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyboy8311
I love this rom think I'm gonna wait a bit still to upgrade to the newest 6.5 SYS though. Your 6.1 d15 is my favorite (just couldn't get over the d19 keyboard bug) and I think I literally have tried em all. Features, programs, memory, speed, yada yada yad...anyway I know this is kinda a noob question but will I run into any problems if I try to change the TFL3d2 icons to ones other than the Fuzeberry ones? And are the icon packs seperate for Rhodium roms. I think awhile back you actually had some different icon packs at the bottom of the 1st post, do you need different ones for Rhodium manila or tfl3d2 whatever you want to call it? Thanks for all replies guys.

Here is a link to the "known" compatible icons:

For eleven more icon sets from this author, visit 12aon's thread @ xda : Buuf Icon + Tabs

edit: and re-added to the bottom of the 2nd post.

I loved these icons they looked awesome but when I installed it I could no longer press most of the buttons on tfl3d like call history, contacts, etc. I'm pretty sure there's a way to reroute what manila does when you press on say call history or a contacts picture.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:03 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Moved to main TP Forum
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Duh, think about it...

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Make sure you have tf3d turned off when applying any theme settings.
Ill try to post Manila Customizer from my phone...
You can get the items from XDA from NISSE.

Yes, posted from my TP
Attached Files
File Type: cab ManilaCustomizer.CAB (305.7 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:38 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

johnnyboy8311 is a n00b

I still don't think that what I need but thanks I'll give it a try I want the BUUF Icon set and it doesn't seem like thy,re available with this. I'll keep trying I guess. I don't see anything @ XDA when I search for NISSE either. Is that short for something?

Last edited by johnnyboy8311; 05-15-2009 at 02:45 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro