PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 11:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I'm convinced

Actually you're just adding to more of the dialogue. The op and i posted back to back once today and you're ready to start saying we're in a "back and forth?" LOL. I think it's a little too early to start playing mommy, don't you think? The op can respond himself and he did, I didn't say anything he couldn't handle. That was actually going to be my last post in here. I stated many times in that post that it's useless arguing with someone who prefers another OS - so obviously, i wasn't going to continue after saying that. And doesn't it appear that the OP wasn't looking to argue either with his short response? So way to bring more attention to it and extend the conversation when neither of us really care for what each is saying, i applaud you because you just made this conversation two posts longer than it would've been.

This phone is 7 months old, we already know the reviews and issues about it (that's why there are so many threads dedicated to these topics, which is where his comment belongs - not in a dedicated thread). But hey, if you'd rather see a thread like this on the front page than one with new info, then i don't know why i'm bothering to respond to you. How many times has someone started a thread just to say they're done with a phone, what exactly does that do? They're done, they should just be done with it and leave instead of clogging the front page with their opinion. Instead, a lot of them like to lurk in that same phone's forum thereafter.

This guy's been a member for a month, if that, and had maybe 6 posts before posting this thread. Nobody in this forum cares if he's done with it, he has no credibility. It just takes up space on the front page where it would be more suitable for posters who need help and i believe i was making a valid point in stating that about this thread. That is what bothers me, not what his opinion is about his phone. He can throw his phone in the trash if he wants, what do i care.

I'm beginning to see why everyone goes to xda to post/view new apps/tricks first even though they're a member here. In fact, if it weren't for xda, this site would be half filled with nothing but i hate my phone threads. You won't find dedicated "i'm done" or "i hate this phone" forums in there because they'd rather spend their time enhancing their phones and helping others rather than have whine threads. I don't know why they're able to get it and not the people over here. So go ahead, argue with me that you would rather have the front page clogged with hate threads rather than useful threads. While i want to see less of the former and more of the latter.

I'm done here. You can reply if you want, but you'd just be "thread-jacking" once again.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

bkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonics2 View Post
cliffnotes:

touch pro, diamond, and WM are a piece of crap. iPhone blows them out of the water... like omg.

geeknotes:

iPhone >> {touch pro = diamond = WM} <= crap
If the HTC Diamond and Windows Mobile in general is crap then why do you claim to have a Diamond and troll in Window Mobile sites? Just asking.
Gadget/Phone History: Motorola DynaTAC 8000x; Casio BOSS; Palm Vx; Palm m130; Palm Tungsten T; Sanyo 7300; Sanyo Katana; PPC-6700; Titan; Mogul; Touch Pro, Palm Pre; HTC EVO, Motorola Photon; Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .
Old 05-15-2009, 10:14 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

I agree with orlando. I'm sick of these retards posting threads about how much they hate the touch pro and they are switching, or even worse, threads where dumb sh*ts constantly ask why the touch pro isn't like the iphone.

This thread should be closed and moved to a new section called "Trash"

Old 05-15-2009, 10:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

therussman2002 is a n00b

As much as I dislike my Windows phone crashing, I refused to complain until I loaded the stock rom and dealt with that for a while. I'm aware its got extra crap (or not enough), but now it's how it came out of the box, and how it was meant to be used. I'm have much less issues currently

I plan on getting the Pre (to be done with winmo), but i'm sure all "smart" phones will have issues proportional to the level of functionality, and I'm sure i'll be disappointed with the vastly smaller number of 3rd party applications.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro