PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Vertech is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Buuf Landscape

I have looked high and low for an answer to this and I wanted if anybody had this problem. I installed the Buuf Landscape and The New Landscape, but on TF3D my tab icons seem to be off center. Has anybody seen this and if so what was used to fix it.

I just really cant stand the landscape mode on my TP and Rhodium Manilla never really worked for me. I run the stock Sprint rom cause I am too chicken to flash my TP with a custom rom.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Vertech is becoming a great contributor
Re: Buuf Landscape

Anybody know anything about how to fix this?
Old 05-13-2009, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: The everything you own plan by Sprint

vipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good work
Re: Buuf Landscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertech View Post
I have looked high and low for an answer to this and I wanted if anybody had this problem. I installed the Buuf Landscape and The New Landscape, but on TF3D my tab icons seem to be off center. Has anybody seen this and if so what was used to fix it.

I just really cant stand the landscape mode on my TP and Rhodium Manilla never really worked for me. I run the stock Sprint rom cause I am too chicken to flash my TP with a custom rom.

My friend....i was the same way as you are now......Unlocking the phone and flashing to a custom ROM set me free of headaches! trust me on this....This forum will be your savior for real. I could not stand the Stock Sprint ROM.....slow sluggish ....i was ready to throw it out the window and not worry about the $$$ i dropped on it...but then Thanks to a lot of ppcgeekers i was able to get my phone unlocked and Flashing to awesome ROMs! check my sigs for 2 of the best ROMs out there.

Start Here

TK

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro