PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 09:09 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro Will Get Wm 6.5!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Actually, I am Jaxon M. at Sprint and I confess that I made the whole thing up just to mess with you all.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
You are a sad, sick man...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 05-12-2009, 09:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
You are a sad, sick man...
It's just the Sprint way...

All my co-workers play the same kind of little pranks and sometimes I just get caught up in it.

Again, I certainly do apologize.

PS... also WM 7 is coming Q4 2009.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:27 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

It appears it has begun:

Read the article HERE

dwizzy130

Old 05-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

That one's hilarious. Knock-off a Touch Viva, install one of our many hacked ROMs, sell is as the first real deal. Brilliant.

Here's the sad part, though: It's actions like THIS that may screw things over for us in the future. There was all the fear over the fakedown notices for WM6.5 a while ago, but THIS is where MS may feel the need to start cracking down. It's one thing when a bunch of two-bit hackers (from their perspective, I think the people who work on these ROMs are rockstars) manage to put it on the phones of a few thousand brave people who already bought phones whose licensing fees were paid to MS. But when companies start profiting off of selling new devices without these license fees, MS may start to take notice and want to take action. That could screw us over big time.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

zepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
It's just the Sprint way...

All my co-workers play the same kind of little pranks and sometimes I just get caught up in it.

Again, I certainly do apologize.

PS... also WM 7 is coming Q4 2009.
Your not Jaxon, I emailed Him back in regards to your saying your Him.
He reassured me that He never made those comments and that WM.6.5 WILL BE ON THE WAY BEFORE FALL!
Old 05-13-2009, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

zepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlost View Post
As of right now, Sprint is not getting the TP2, Tmobile is.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

I am the real Jaxon M and I sent all of those emails. I just sent an email to my buddy Coz and asked him to close this thread down using 6.5 on his old IPAQ pda.

Regards,
Jaxon

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro