PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 11:22 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
NETCF Issues..!!!

ok so i was trying to install this program, an upon activesync'n it tried to redownload netcf35 which was already on the phone but it said failed.. "installation error ect ect maximize storage space, error 2" along those lines... so i been searchin around an someone mentioned .net config to see what .netcf im using and it says "none" and now it wont let me reinstall any netcf's 2.0 "because it says its already there" and 3.5 "because i get that error everyt single time"... my phones not actin diff that i see but i just kno this isnt good for me... anyone had this issue or know how to resolve it..?? thanx...

Old 05-12-2009, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: NETCF Issues..!!!

Well its a stock sprint rom... touch pro wm6.1 basic as basic gets... im tryna run this s2u2 kind of lock/unlock program that requires NETCF3.5, but now that i accidently erased it, im having a ***** of a time tryna reinstall it... When i goto local machine/htc/software/netcompactframework there is nothing in the bottom margin "using PHM RegEdit" so im guessin that 2.0 was erased as well... So when i now try to redownload the NETCF2.0 i get the same error message as when i try 3.5... I've searched an searched an see quite a handful of people with this issue but nobody was ever able to resolve it... I'm thinkin this might be a hard reset only kinda deal... =(
Old 05-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (off that) ---> (on to) Touch Pro 2
Carrier: The Now Network

RockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to RockSta®

Ive been having the same problem for couple weeks now. I have not been able to run any application that relies on NETCF being installed. It was installed before but wouldnt work, and i basically get the same error msg like OP when i try to re-install. Running stock ROM.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

i'm not a huge fan of flashing, i never see big enough differences that make me risk my phones reliability just to have the newest version available of WM6.x so i guess ill just hard reset... Not what i wanted to do since i just got all my icons the way i finally want them but w/e i guess theres no fix for this...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro