PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 12:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: HTC

Chris347101 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Chris347101 Send a message via MSN to Chris347101 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris347101
Simple Mighty ROm Question

I just installed the Mighty ROm on my Touch Pro, and love it !.........minus one thing, when i click on settings, connection, and then on Comm Manager.....Comm Manager comes up but for some reason you can only see about 2 % of the screen,....its like its on top on the connection tab
Old 05-09-2009, 12:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Simple Mighty ROm Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris347101 View Post
I just installed the Mighty ROm on my Touch Pro, and love it !.........minus one thing, when i click on settings, connection, and then on Comm Manager.....Comm Manager comes up but for some reason you can only see about 2 % of the screen,....its like its on top on the connection tab
That's weird, I've used all of Mighty's Roms and never had that problem. Did you do a Clear Storage after flashing. You should always do that after flashing a rom. It clears up any odd glitches from happening.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: HTC
Threadstarter

Chris347101 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Chris347101 Send a message via MSN to Chris347101 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris347101

yes i did, i had a member on here help me flash my rom
Old 05-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro PCS

YouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to YouMayLose

I to have used all of mighty's roms and never had any problems like that.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris347101 View Post
yes i did, i had a member on here help me flash my rom
Have you installed anything after flashing? Like a different commanger or something? Which MightyRom are you using?
Old 05-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro :(

(((BOOM))) is a n00b

Since we have almost the same TP myself with verizon and you with Alltel .How did you unlock your TP and how hard was it to do ?
Old 05-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by (((BOOM))) View Post
Since we have almost the same TP myself with verizon and you with Alltel .How did you unlock your TP and how hard was it to do ?
There completly different touch pros.
Check out the sticky on the top of cdma touch pro upgrades forum
HERE
if you need help let me know cause i have a vzw touch pro also

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro