PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 09:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pablomentabo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Email accound deleted but still showing in touchflo3d

I'm using the manilla touchflo and can't seem to get rid of a gmail account. I did a hard reset on my phone for a different issue and after putting my backed up information back on my phone (though the htc backup program created by htc) it shows my gmail account in touch flow but not when you click on an email.

I also wanted to set my account through imap instead of pop (which I can do once it's out of touchflo and lets me set up the same account over again)

On a sidenote, after putting my info back in I can also see my old txts in touchflo but not in the regular txt inbox (not really a big deal there but would be nice to fix this as well). Any help/links provided will be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time
Old 05-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

DrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Email accound deleted but still showing in touchflo3d

This happens sometimes, I use SKTools to remove ghost accounts (it's a great little app).
Old 05-08-2009, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

pablomentabo is a n00b

Thanks for the info, I'll check that out when I get home from work (forgot to bring in my usb cable today) Will this also handle the txt message issue as well or is it just for the email accounts?
Old 05-08-2009, 10:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

DrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Not sure, to be honest. I've never heard of that issue before. You see them in TF3D but not in pOutlook? Seems really weird, I would've assumed TF3D just read them out of pOutlook.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

pablomentabo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
Not sure, to be honest. I've never heard of that issue before. You see them in TF3D but not in pOutlook? Seems really weird, I would've assumed TF3D just read them out of pOutlook.
Well it's kind of weird but now that I've received some new txts today the ones that were put back from the backup program show as single unthreaded (i think that's a word) txts. Before I would go into the inbox and it would say there were a lot of txts but not show any (only would show up on touchflo). Now it doesn't show the previous count (only shows the new txts), but if i go to them in tochflo and click on them I can see them w/o the convo being thredded. I hope I'm making sense here.

Once again, it's not a huge deal because it's not like loosing email and the txts weren't that important or anything so I don't want to make a huge deal of this, I just thought it was weird. I think it's because the HTC backup doesn't save it as a thread but I don't know why it wouldn't dump it back into the pOutlook inbox properly along with touchflo.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro