PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Window Media Player does not continue streaming audio in Suspend mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
I am curious why you are using wmp? Htc Audio Manager is what I use for Mp3, and tcpmp (link is in my sig) for EVERYTHING else
You use htc audio manager? Does it display the album art? If so could you post which version of audio manager you use.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
TCPMP doesn't continue streaming audio when i press the suspend button.

you got tech's version? if so post the issue on his thread, he is pretty quick on fixing those bugs, or knows the workaround. the only reason I use Htc Audio Manager is the bluetooth controls work great.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 06-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
You use htc audio manager? Does it display the album art? If so could you post which version of audio manager you use.
1.02 old one I think, album art isnt a biggie with me It doesnt show it unless I missed something in the settings..
Old 06-03-2009, 10:27 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
you got tech's version? if so post the issue on his thread, he is pretty quick on fixing those bugs, or knows the workaround. the only reason I use Htc Audio Manager is the bluetooth controls work great.
tech's TCPMP doesn't allow streaming while on suspend either.
does anyone know how to keep Coreplayer playing in suspend?

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 07-24-2009, 09:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

discipler is just getting started
Re: WMp play in suspend for wm6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartisall View Post
AFAIK You cannot keep streaming audio on when the phone enters suspend mode. I don't think this is a problem with 6.5 I just don't think It wasn't meant to do this. I usually just change the backlight settings to not turn off for a longer amount of time.
Not sure what "suspend" is, but until recently (1 month) I never had an issue with my Touch Pro dropping the streaming radio station. Now it will play for 3 to four minutes and the WMP says "stopped". I have to hit the play button again and it reconnects to the stream. Very frustrating since I used to listen while driving for hours w/o a problem.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

discipler is just getting started

Quote:
I am curious why you are using wmp? Htc Audio Manager is what I use for Mp3, and tcpmp (link is in my sig) for EVERYTHING else
I'm jumping in here and hope you don't mind. When I stream radio (www.thestreamcenter.com/pda) the default is WMP.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro