PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   how do I establish activesync connection in bootloader mode (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=67806)

bennysangel 05-07-2009 03:58 PM

how do I establish activesync connection in bootloader mode

Trying to flash and I am stuck in bootloader mode. Cant get activesync connections. Please help what do I do.

Lat 05-07-2009 04:19 PM

Re: how do I establish activesync connection in bootloader mode

Flash from your SD card instead. Rename the ROM to RAPHIMG.nbh, put it on the root of the sd card, and reboot into bootloader mode. Follow the prompts then.

bennysangel 05-07-2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lat (Post 901658)
Flash from your SD card instead. Rename the ROM to RAPHIMG.nbh, put it on the root of the sd card, and reboot into bootloader mode. Follow the prompts then.

This is where I think I am having my issues. I don't have the actual rom saved to my sd card just the RAPHIMG.nbh file.

lwrdrchvy2 05-07-2009 04:23 PM

the RAPHIMG.nbh is the actual rom. Have you unlocked your phone already? If you have place the .nbh in the root of the storage card, no folders, then enter bootloader and it should prompt you from there. I found that if it does not read the .nbh, format the card then place on the .nbh back on the card, flash then place all other information back on the card.

bennysangel 05-07-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lwrdrchvy2 (Post 901670)
the RAPHIMG.nbh is the actual rom. Have you unlocked your phone already? If you have place the .nbh in the root of the storage card, no folders, then enter bootloader and it should prompt you from there. I found that if it does not read the .nbh, format the card then place on the .nbh back on the card, flash then place all other information back on the card.

Okay, my phone is unlocked but it does say Upgrade ROM code error Please try again

lwrdrchvy2 05-07-2009 04:30 PM

When are you getting this error? And are you still trying pc or sd card?

bennysangel 05-07-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lwrdrchvy2 (Post 901692)
When are you getting this error? And are you still trying pc or sd card?

After the unlocking process then it goes to the colorful screen "Security Unlocked" screen

lwrdrchvy2 05-07-2009 04:35 PM

ok. on that screen it should say SPL-0.37. CMONEX if your phone is unlocked. If it doesn't say that you haven't unlocked it correctly so you need to try that again. If it is unlocked and you are getting that error, I would make sure you downloaded the TP version of a ROM not the diamond version. If you have the right version, make sure that the ROM downloaded completely without errors, sometimes it may appear it downloaded but it was not complete.

bennysangel 05-07-2009 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lwrdrchvy2 (Post 901705)
ok. on that screen it should say SPL-0.37. CMONEX if your phone is unlocked. If it doesn't say that you haven't unlocked it correctly so you need to try that again. If it is unlocked and you are getting that error, I would make sure you downloaded the TP version of a ROM not the diamond version. If you have the right version, make sure that the ROM downloaded completely without errors, sometimes it may appear it downloaded but it was not complete.

My phone does say SPL-0.37.CMONEX. I was in TP forum so I know I downloaded the right zip file.. The only thing is I can't check anything. It won't allow me to soft rest or anything its just stuck. I kinda want to cry and I am at work so I don't have my other phone to check my files on my sd card. I have a 8 gig would this be a problem?

bennysangel 05-07-2009 04:47 PM

Do I need to get a new phone?