PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Quie is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Looking for a Stable Mighty ROM not 6.5

Does anyone know where I can find a might rom that is windows 6.1 with great speed and great battery life. I have searched and all of them that I find are 6.5 with the sliding panels. I really don't like the interface of 6.5. Any help would be appreciated. I am running a Verizon TP with Telus radio flashed. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

nahcyrag is becoming a great contributor
Re: Looking for a Stable Mighty ROM not 6.5

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=67139

This is the best one so far. I tried a few of the 6.5Roms. They are not stable enough for my daily use.

Enjoy!
Old 05-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quie is a n00b

thanks so much for the quick reply. I will get that rom put on my TP tonight and give it a try. I, like everyone else, have been having battery usage issues. I installed the battery tweak cab to try to help and it only helped a little bit. I am hoping that a better rom will take it the rest of the way.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Mighty 4.16 is my favorite ROM by far & I've tried out most all of them.......

~John
Old 05-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

mighty rom 4.16 is the best rom for 6.1. i definitely agree with jmorton10
Old 05-07-2009, 02:38 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quie is a n00b

Thanks guys for the info. I have flashed this to my phone tonight and will see how it goes tomorrow and will report back. Do you still need to install the battery fix to this rom afterwards to improve battery life?
Old 05-07-2009, 04:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quie View Post
Thanks guys for the info. I have flashed this to my phone tonight and will see how it goes tomorrow and will report back. Do you still need to install the battery fix to this rom afterwards to improve battery life?
Hi,

The rom already comes with the best battery performance that is possible with the device. If you want the meter to read in 1% incremeents you can download the nuepower cdma battery. But its not necessary. Also since your on Verizon theres a few things your gonna wanna tweak. Click the link in my signature to learn more about Mighty Rom.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 05-07-2009, 08:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

I am on R3BORN right now, I am actually thinking about going back to 4.16 (it seemed a little faster 2 me)- but am not sure. I am def staying away from 6.5 for now but why you guys like 4.16 better than reborn?
Old 05-07-2009, 04:22 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quie is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: Looking for a Stable Mighty ROM not 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Hi,

The rom already comes with the best battery performance that is possible with the device. If you want the meter to read in 1% incremeents you can download the nuepower cdma battery. But its not necessary. Also since your on Verizon theres a few things your gonna wanna tweak. Click the link in my signature to learn more about Mighty Rom.
Hey Man,

This ROM is the bomb. My hat is off to you and your development. My battery life has at least doubled and I have ordered a 1500mah battery from Seidio and with that and your ROM I believe my battery should last all day with heavy use. Thank you again.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:27 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quie View Post
Hey Man,

This ROM is the bomb. My hat is off to you and your development. My battery life has at least doubled and I have ordered a 1500mah battery from Seidio and with that and your ROM I believe my battery should last all day with heavy use. Thank you again.
Make sure to thank MightyMike as well, it is his ROM not lordshadowz. He is just a MightyROM user like so many others.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro