PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   How to remove "Connecting to USB'" pop up window? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=67641)

jpc0480 05-06-2009 01:23 AM

How to remove "Connecting to USB'" pop up window?

I'm running the latest Calkulin's 21502 rom and I keep getting a pop window everytime I connect the phone to my computer. I'm not talking about the black screen that comes up, but the smaller screen that says its connecting to usb' and I can either hide or cancel.

jpc0480 05-06-2009 02:01 AM

Re: How to remove "Connecting to USB'" pop up window?

nothing?

AceXMachine 05-06-2009 03:03 AM

Screenshot please?

jpc0480 05-06-2009 03:08 AM

its the little white dialogue box that pops up that lets you know you are connecting via usb.

beefcakeb0 05-06-2009 03:12 AM

check settings connections tab, usb to pc and uncheck the bottom ask me first when connected

if the rom has it

AceXMachine 05-06-2009 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beefcakeb0 (Post 898557)
check settings connections tab, usb to pc and uncheck the bottom ask me first when connected

if the rom has it

I believe he stated that he was not talking about that screen. I think he is referring to the Serial USB connecting screen that comes up when you have "Advanced Network functionality" disabled on the "usb to pc" screen.

jpc0480 05-06-2009 03:26 AM

its the little white box that says Connect to 'USB then under status it says
Connecting to host, then says user authenticated. It gives me the option to cancel or hide. If I click hide it will still come back when I reconnect. The box first started coming up when they released 6.1. Had found a way a long time ago to get rid of it on my titan and now can't seem to remember. Seemed it might have been a regedit?

jpc0480 05-06-2009 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AceXMachine (Post 898562)
I believe he stated that he was not talking about that screen. I think he is referring to the Serial USB connecting screen that comes up when you have "Advanced Network functionality" disabled on the "usb to pc" screen.

Totally missed that one! Fixed it! As soon as checked the box enable faster data sync, it went away. Its always something so simple. Thanks.

AceXMachine 05-06-2009 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpc0480 (Post 898572)
Totally missed that one! Fixed it! As soon as checked the box enable faster data sync, it went away. Its always something so simple. Thanks.

No problem, always glad to help.