PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 11:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

rockypr is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation How to Upload Pics to Myspace?

Anybody knows how to upload pic to MySpace mobile? I did the first step that was to set up and id from myspace that is like an email, and now what?
Old 05-05-2009, 11:15 AM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: How to Upload Pics to Myspace?

You went to pics and videos and pressed menu configure destinations?

Now you have set up what you wanted, so choose the picture you want to post, once it is pulled up hit the menu softkey.

Choose post to service and choose myspace, wait for it to upload and it will be posted.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:33 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Question Re: How to Upload Pics to Myspace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
You went to pics and videos and pressed menu configure destinations?

Now you have set up what you wanted, so choose the picture you want to post, once it is pulled up hit the menu softkey.

Choose post to service and choose myspace, wait for it to upload and it will be posted.
Noup, i get lost trying to do that...
Old 05-05-2009, 12:37 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

I don't find the menu to configure destinations...
Old 05-05-2009, 01:23 PM
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockypr View Post
I don't find the menu to configure destinations...
Go to Pictures & Videos Program, select picture you would like to upload. Hit bottom right softkey, says menu. At the top it says Configure Destinations. Pick this. Pick MySpace. Pick ok. After you have done this, it will go back to the pics, stay on your picture, hit menu configure destinations, now myspace is on the front along with add new. Pick myspace, fill out info and press ok. Let it run and configure, then it will exit, now get your pic, hit menu and post to service, choose myspace.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:47 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

I did that step, and find nothing, i think my tp has a problem or something,
Old 05-05-2009, 05:10 PM
White Monster > Red Bull

Quote:
I did that step, and find nothing, i think my tp has a problem or something,
You have Sprint picmail installed? That is the main component here.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touchpro

Commdude is a n00b

Or you can just go to your Myspace - Account Settings - Mobile, and enable the settings, while entering an e-mail address to which you can send pictures that will be posted to your Myspace. Put that address in your contact list, and send pictures to it, which will then appear on your myspace pictures section. Pretty easy enough.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:32 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
You have Sprint picmail installed? That is the main component here.
I intalled now and i find the menu Configure Destinations but, when i hit it, it says there was a problem trying to register the phone...
Old 05-05-2009, 10:10 PM
White Monster > Red Bull

Quote:
I intalled now and i find the menu Configure Destinations but, when i hit it, it says there was a problem trying to register the phone...
Open Sprint Picmail and press menu new. This will register phone. If it says error keep pressing ok, it will keep trying til it goes through. Has to be on data, no wifi.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro