PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 12:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2, Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Agscott is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Searched hi and low?

I have googled and searched on xda and on ppc, and have not been able to find a solution. I want to move the date to top left corner above my clock without changing to a flip clock. Is it possible?
Old 05-05-2009, 12:41 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Searched hi and low?

you have to edit the 1c684cd8_manila file with mode9 editor
Old 05-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Agscott is a n00b
Red face Re: Searched hi and low?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
you have to edit the 1c684cd8_manila file with mode9 editor
Thanks for the response! But is there an easier way, I am not familiar with editing manila files?
Old 05-05-2009, 01:02 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

No other way. You can attach your file here and I'll try the edit for you. Are you wanting it Inline with the carrier? "sprint"

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Agscott is a n00b
Wink Re: Searched hi and low?

I would love to attach the file, but again I am not familiar with working with manila files. Sorry!.. I removed the sprint icon, but yes I would like it around that height.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:21 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I can't edit my file because mine shows a flip clock and corner setting. All you need to do is navigate to your phone's windows directory and locate the above file, copy it to your my documents folder and then move to your pc to attach here. Unless we can get someone else with a stock set up to share their file.

I was able to use one I had saved from my original backup. I am not sure if it is going to look right or not but here you go.

Disable touchflo3d in start/settings/today then click on the cab file. recheck touchflo3d in today settings and see what you get. If you can make a screen shot to show any problems that would be great help (I can't test on mine since I have flip clock and corner cab etc). Last, if it doesn't work you can uninstall the cab (with touchflo3d disabled) and restart your phone and it should go back to go.
Attached Files
File Type: cab datetopleft.cab (5.7 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by eenieMINI; 05-05-2009 at 08:39 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro