PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 04:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Phone
Carrier: Sprint

Stuebs0569 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
REMOVE S2u2

I Have a touch pro, cooked with the newest Might mouse Verson, I was wondering how to delete the S2u2 becasue it messes my FM trasmitter up through my booth tooth i just want the original
Old 04-28-2009, 04:53 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Stuebs0569 is a n00b
Re: REMOVE S2u2 PLEASE HELP

I am a newby so need detailed instuctions

Looke in startup not in there, Where is it cooked in
Old 04-28-2009, 08:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: REMOVE S2u2

Which MightyROM version are you using because I do not believe he cooks S2U2 in his ROMs.

However, if you are not sure if it is a program you installed go to Start ---> Settings ---> Remove Programs.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 04-28-2009, 12:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

or go to start/programs/s2u2 then tap the ilock icon, that will deactivate s2u2. same steps to re activate it
Old 04-28-2009, 12:10 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I bet he's talking about slide to answer... not sure why it would mess up the "booth tooth"
Old 04-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Stuebs0569 is a n00b

Thanks yeah slide to answer messes it up?? I tried installing another contact manager and now they conflict i want to use the contact manger that is not cooked into the rom ?? Remove??? Could i possible do it form registry i do have total commander. I have mighty ROm 6.5 After the 25th the newest one
Answer to why is messes up Bluetooth is -- I have a jabro and when an incoming call comes comes in because of that slide to answer it messes the fm trasmitting, the reason i know its slide to lock becasue i set it to auto answer and it worked through the Fm trasmission I Apperciate this website soo soo mch Thanks for your time guys and if there is some way i could get an aswer that would be great thanks Again

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro