PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 02:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

wizdumb is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wizdumb
Arrow Sprint online acivation/swap

Hey guys so I bought a sprint TP online (not off sprint didnt want to renew contract) and logged into my sprint account to find out that the "activate/swap" phone option was not available on my account. I remember seeing the option a few months ago but it seems its dissapeared . Did they cancel/get rid of that option by chance? It doesnt make sense if they did since they still have the instructions on how to do it. If anything I suppose I can just do it through the online chat to do the swap. Any help is appreciated.

For the record I did a search and didnt find any help reguarding my question.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Sprint online acivation/swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizdumb View Post
Hey guys so I bought a sprint TP online (not off sprint didnt want to renew contract) and logged into my sprint account to find out that the "activate/swap" phone option was not available on my account. I remember seeing the option a few months ago but it seems its dissapeared . Did they cancel/get rid of that option by chance? It doesnt make sense if they did since they still have the instructions on how to do it. If anything I suppose I can just do it through the online chat to do the swap. Any help is appreciated.

For the record I did a search and didnt find any help reguarding my question.
It is there on my account. On the right side of the overview page, click on activate a new phone.
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:37 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Thanks for the quick response parkjam but I still don't see it. I will try to snap a picture of the page in a bit. I do have another question regarding my issue. Could it be that the option is only available after my 2 year agreement fulfillment date has p***** (coming up in august this year)?
Old 04-28-2009, 02:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

They take it off the site if your payment is late or if you are over your spending limit.

[
Old 04-28-2009, 02:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizdumb View Post
Thanks for the quick response parkjam but I still don't see it. I will try to snap a picture of the page in a bit. I do have another question regarding my issue. Could it be that the option is only available after my 2 year agreement fulfillment date has p***** (coming up in august this year)?
No, it should be there no matter how far you have left on your contract. Mine isn't up until January...

Attached a pic so you can make sure you not just missing it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screencap.JPG (32.5 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-28-2009, 03:18 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearjunkeez View Post
They take it off the site if your payment is late or if you are over your spending limit.
Ahh that seems logical. Well, I was a day late to pay for my bill so i'm sure that is the reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjam View Post
No, it should be there no matter how far you have left on your contract. Mine isn't up until January...

Attached a pic so you can make sure you not just missing it.
Thanks for the pic parkjam. I am guessing it was due to what gearjunkeez said in his post.

I guess I will have to wait until the a.m. to see if the option is restored. This phone is a huge step from my current phone (moto q). Ive been toying with it for a few days now and still trying to get the hang of its ins/outs. Thanks for the help fellas. Glad i came accross this site

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro