PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 07:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

wayne622 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Silicone Case For Touch Pro

Im trying to find out whats the best silicone case for the touch pro...
Suggestions please.....
Old 04-26-2009, 07:34 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Re: Silicone Case For Touch Pro

www.seidio.com

http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/csr2htch2-bk.htm
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 04-26-2009, 09:23 PM
Lurker

mstiar is a n00b

> best silicone case for the touch pro?

I played with the Sprint-branded one my local store sells for several minutes the other day. It's on the thick side, and clips on securely enough. It also feels almost sticky to the touch -- not what I was looking for, but it definitely won't be slipping through your fingers like a bare phone.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:28 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

wayne622 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstiar View Post
> best silicone case for the touch pro?

I played with the Sprint-branded one my local store sells for several minutes the other day. It's on the thick side, and clips on securely enough. It also feels almost sticky to the touch -- not what I was looking for, but it definitely won't be slipping through your fingers like a bare phone.
Do you remember what the price was for it?
Old 04-26-2009, 09:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D

msvakos4589 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne622 View Post
I bought the same Sprint one and returned it. I thought it was around 30-35 for the Sprint case. It's much bulkier too and the screen faces out so it's more likely to get your device scratched.

The best one in my opinion is the one on https://www.seidioonline.com. I've had that version of case since I had my Mogul, and hands down the best in my opinion.

If you're OK with belt clips, then i'd recommend biting the bullet and getting the clip that goes with it. It's expensive. . . but worth it to protect your TP.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:59 PM
The Admin-Ninja

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne622 View Post
I bought it for $35... I didn't like it because the guy at the store told me I could take the belt clip off and snap another piece on it. ((I don't like wearing the belt clip)).... but the guy was wrong, there wasn't another piece in my package so the belt clip had to stay.

I used this case for 3 or 4 days while my case from seidio.com came in.

You could have it for $20 if you want.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i also have the sprint case with clip if anyone wants for $20 shipped... i also bought the sedio case as well... nice case but makes it a little more of a challenge to press the power button and volume keys on the side.. as with the sprint version i didnt have that issue

i will also throw in a holster case that fits great with the sprint case on

Last edited by itouch24; 04-27-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:25 AM
The Admin-Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
i also have the sprint case with clip if anyone wants for $20 shipped... i also bought the sedio case as well... nice case but makes it a little more of a challenge to press the power button and volume keys on the side.. as with the sprint version i didnt have that issue
I have those issues with the seidio case too... but those are so very minor compared to the benefits of having the case to me.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
I have those issues with the seidio case too... but those are so very minor compared to the benefits of having the case to me.
ya i hear ya.. the case helps protect real nice..

but every once in a while i take the seidio case off and forget how nice and sleek the phone is naked...
Old 04-27-2009, 11:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Metro PCS

YouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to YouMayLose

I was dumb and bought the cheap silicon flexable case off ebay... the one w/ plastick slide track and even for the cheap price its not worth it as only the usb charger tht came w the touch pro will plug in properly as the plastic slide track gets in the way of the others (the heads are a bit larger on the others) also the same volume button power button issues take place becomes a pain..I finally took it off and am currently not using a case.. I figure F it..lifes easier with out a case as long as I dont drop my phone lol.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro