PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 05:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

delanceyj is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help Please!!

I downloaded the Diamond Tweaks and installed it. Now I cannot answer an incoming call. Is it something that I tweaked in the tool, or something else. HELP!!
Old 04-23-2009, 05:37 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Help Please!!

what did you change using the app? change settings back or uninstall app if you didnt change anything. i use it with no problems.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:53 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

delanceyj is a n00b

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, now it seems to be working.. Thanks
Old 04-23-2009, 05:54 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

dont forget it is a diamond app, not all tweaks are tp friendly.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:06 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

The fact that it's for a diamond isn't a big deal, it's the fact that it's for a GSM diamond. There are some phone specific setting in there that will make you not be able to answer calls
Old 04-23-2009, 06:08 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

delanceyj is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
The fact that it's for a diamond isn't a big deal, it's the fact that it's for a GSM diamond. There are some phone specific setting in there that will make you not be able to answer calls
Ok, so it started up again. What settings are they?
Old 04-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

riironman is just getting started

mine is doing the same thing
Old 04-24-2009, 04:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
There are some phone specific setting in there that will make you not be able to answer calls
What are they just out of curiousity??

I use it in my TouchPro & have never had a problem, but I would like to know what causes the problems so I never change it by accident??

~John
Old 04-24-2009, 11:39 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

It is the settings about timing out the connections... just leave anything on the #6 Data alone and you'll be fine.
To resolve the issue use the "delay on answer" fix .. Shaggylive's cab is the one (there are several) that works perfectly for my PRO and Diamond.. Here is link (this will resolve the issue but doesn't make it so you CAN use #6.xx settings in Diamond Tweaks, you're better off leaving that set alone).
Attached Files
File Type: cab Shaggy's SuspendResume777.cab (1.6 KB, 446 views) Click for barcode!

BrennB
Old 04-26-2009, 02:10 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
What are they just out of curiousity??

I use it in my TouchPro & have never had a problem, but I would like to know what causes the problems so I never change it by accident??

~John
I think there were some ring and end key delay options that I messed with before that screwed things up. It's trial and error really.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro