PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 11:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67
Thumbs up TF3D THEMES.....Need FeedBack!!

So I just stated my these themes about a month ago. so my photoshop skills are not what many of you are, yet.... They will get better I promise, I am just looking for some HONEST feedback on your tought of the theme.

I am going to have my .theme file, sprint2flip clock, and the blue glass clock I am using all in this zip. My clock doesn't work the greatest, so I use these cabs for the clock. The rest I did my self.

Definitely be honest, but hopfully not mean. I am really just looking for possitive feedback, so that I can get better. Ok now for the install::

1) My theme files use the tf3d config tool.> which you can get from xda.
2) copy file to sd card, unzip everthing. Put the wallpapers were you want to save them
3) extract the .theme file to : file explorer>device>internal storage>themes (if you don't have the theme file, then make one.)
4) The clock back drop is just a white block still, so I included two cabs for the clock I use right now.
5) After you have installed the theme.
6) install the sprint2flipclock. cab
7) soft reset if not prompted.
install the bluewaterdrops glass clock.
9) Soft reset if not propted....

And presto you are in business. I know having to do the clocks is a pain, I am still learning, so any feed back on how I can make my own transparent flip clocks or any other advice would be awesome! Thanks every one and enjoy!!

One more thing if you do so happen to like my work just hit Thanks! I could use a little encouragement for the next project....LOL!

I did not include the screen saver that is on one of those thumb nails because it is of me and my wife and didn't think anyone else who want that. But I did include about five other wallpapers to choose from. Enjoy!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m&a.JPG (69.0 KB, 74 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg m&a2.JPG (53.2 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip picstatic blue.zip (2.39 MB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by bigchico67; 04-23-2009 at 07:29 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro