PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 10:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael 800
Carrier: Sextel

RavenTBK is keeping up the good workRavenTBK is keeping up the good workRavenTBK is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint/Telus/US Cellular Image Tag for your signatures

Cool beans. I'm in.

Plus, never saw that new KK's tag before. Reminds me a bit about that show Hell's Kitchen for some reason. I stole that too.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenTBK View Post
Plus, never saw that new KK's tag before. Reminds me a bit about that show Hell's Kitchen for some reason. I stole that too.
Lol and np.

I actually made KK's sig image as well and specifically for that reason. Definitely cool if you want to use it. It's actually a play on the logo from the TV show on Bravo called "Top Chef."

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 05-19-2009, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebuzz is just getting started

Posting this as a test to see if my new sig worked. Hmmm, what's up with just the links and no images???
Old 05-19-2009, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuzz View Post
Posting this as a test to see if my new sig worked. Hmmm, what's up with just the links and no images???
You used the insert link option instead of the insert image option.

Also, I've set up the image tags so that you can just copy and paste 'em into your sig. Don't right click the image, instead select it by dragging your cursor from the left to the right of it to select it, the control+C, and then paste it into your sig. The link back will already be included.

Either way will work, just be sure to use the "insert image" option if you choose to use WYSIWYG editor way. I described this process in detail in the PPCGeeks New User Guide if you need even further assistance.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by GoodGets; 05-19-2009 at 08:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebuzz is just getting started

Yeah!!!! TY God! we're such geeks!!! If my gf knew how little it takes to amuse me, she'd die laughing.

Last edited by ebuzz; 05-20-2009 at 09:09 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro