PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 06:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ESsprint is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WM6.5 music like TF3D?

I just upgraded to Mighty ROM5 on my pro. It is a win 6.5 based rom.
I use my phone as a music played a ton at work, and TF3D had a pretty nice music player built in. Is there somehting like that for Titanium?

The music player that comes with titanium sucks pretty bad. =(
Old 04-21-2009, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 2 X TPRO
Carrier: 1 Sprint 1 METRO PCS

djsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good work
Re: WM6.5 music like TF3D?

try s2p found here
Old 04-21-2009, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

dzags is just getting started

Yeah I'm with you on that boat. I also don't like the internet tab. I like wm6.5 as a today screen showing me notifications and weather but I don't like it for its full functionality. I'm sure that will change as people design more tabs but for now its pretty meh.

Does secondtoday work with wm6.5? I wouldn't mind using TF3D as a second home screen.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 2 X TPRO
Carrier: 1 Sprint 1 METRO PCS

djsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good work

why not install tf3d from rhodium
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531
Old 04-21-2009, 06:58 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

There is an HTCAUDIOMANAGER plugin for titanium, must have tf3d installed for it. It doesn't seem to work with the rhodium manila so it is basically dead at the moment. You can use it to replace the muci tab that titanium comes with.

Currently, installing the plugin makes your titanium go back to defaults, and other modifications won't work... it is in development though at least.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:59 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

there is no problem running tf3d with 6.5. 6.5 is only the operating system instead of 6.1. the same way you ran 6.1 with tf3d you can run 6.5 with tf3d as well. I am with the op for a music player because wm player sucks for functality. I am going to try s2p.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ESsprint is just getting started

Thanks Im gonna try S2P and HTCAUDIOMANAGER see how they work.

I know tf3d works with 6.5, in fact Im using Mightys ROM which has both. Im just trying to stay away from tf3d if I can.

Ill mess around with this for awhile and if I cant get it how I like Ill prolly revert back to 6.1 with tf3d.

Thanks all!
Old 04-21-2009, 08:00 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

If you can hold out I will get you a link to the program I was talking about. I am just not home now, I'm poking around the forums from my phone.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:12 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

S2P is weak. its a great idea but it doesn't fit my needs. first off it doesn't play playlist so its already not going to be used. I do like the big picture art and the big buttons but thats it. its also missing the scroll bar on the right with the letters, so basically if you have a 16gb card like mine and it almost full with music, scrolling from a-z will take forever. great idea but its not quite there yet.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:11 PM
Bay Area Boss

i installed htc audio manager but its messed up. what version do you use? here is what mine looks like after i install verson 1.02.9...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (18.7 KB, 69 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro