PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her
Re: need help getting the lastest mighty rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
this is for those 'who've been on the site all day'

Today, 06:18 PM
mightymike

I'm A VIP?! Ahhh!!!

Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Diggs: 0
Thanked 5,354 Times in 1,346 Posts

Re: Copper v.0.0.0.1 [6.5.21500 Build 21500] [16MBPP] [UC Compatible]
---update---

Copper is back online!

Sorry for the downtime.

well personally i think he meant mighty rom5 for the touch pro but there was still no need for people to attack the guy, he was just asking a question. jeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 04-21-2009, 07:10 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
guys relax way to make a mountain out of a mole hill. you guys are really posting back pointless info instead of helping someone out. hence what this forum is all about all of us helping one another out. so chill and breath dont be an internet tough guy and leave a noob alone. rediculious!
i agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
well personally i think he meant mighty rom5 for the touch pro but there was still no need for people to attack the guy, he was just asking a question. jeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
at least i gave an answer and not flame the guy. i get called out for sticking up for the noob. i wish people would move on and not post in a thread if they don't have anything POSITIVE to offer.(you might have me mixed up with another poster)
Old 04-21-2009, 07:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
i agree.

at least i gave an answer and not flame the guy. i get called out for sticking up for the noob. i wish people would move on and not post in a thread if they don't have anything POSITIVE to offer.(you might have me mixed up with another poster)

no no no i wasnt jeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing you hahaha i was just saying in general people that cant lend a helping hand and would rather roast someone then just be f'ing nice to others. its not hard and i agree with you.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:17 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

funny thing is, pushing all the negative comments aside, we're 2 pages in and no answer to the ops' question lol!
Old 04-21-2009, 07:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

k answer go to touch pro section, then select cdma upgrades, the past the stickys should be a thread by mighty mike click and first post will have the link. sorry felt like going into detail for the fact that he is new and may not have the full navagation of the site down. another thing some people dont think about before we attack like wolves.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Devilstrider is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
this is for those 'who've been on the site all day'

Today, 06:18 PM
mightymike

I'm A VIP?! Ahhh!!!

Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Diggs: 0
Thanked 5,354 Times in 1,346 Posts

Re: Copper v.0.0.0.1 [6.5.21500 Build 21500] [16MBPP] [UC Compatible]
---update---

Copper is back online!

Sorry for the downtime.
Thats not mighty5 thats copper.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Quote:
let's not beat the crap outta him just yet. remember, we were all noobs once! i think mightymike was down and he just posted its back up and running at the time of this post.
I agree with ya mr8820 it seems some people are ready to bite at the first thing someone does when they aren't familiar with things. And yet they forget real quick that they were noobs also. So guys look back at yourselfs and quit trying to be judge,jury and executioner. Looking at it you aren't that far ahead of madam in rep to really be jumping on him Devilstrider.
Devilstrider
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"

Last edited by selders59; 04-21-2009 at 08:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:11 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
funny thing is, pushing all the negative comments aside, we're 2 pages in and no answer to the ops' question lol!
hey man it was answered in post 2! haha
i seriously never flame people i always help out especially noobs!
check my posts but i think this was a little extreme cause Mighty 5 has been in the top 5 posts in CDMA upgrades all day just saying
im gonna back off sorry for getting mad,
we should have a Search sticky haha
Old 04-21-2009, 08:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
hey man it was answered in post 2! haha
i seriously never flame people i always help out especially noobs!
check my posts but i think this was a little extreme cause Mighty 5 has been in the top 5 posts in CDMA upgrades all day just saying
im gonna back off sorry for getting mad,
we should have a Search sticky haha
Thanks ibmxx187 now that is stepping up to the plate!
Old 04-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilstrider View Post
Thats not mighty5 thats copper.
you still didn't give an answer though. you just trolled the thread.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro