PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint 4G EVO
Carrier: Sprint

BLawicki is keeping up the good workBLawicki is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
nudies...

Besides nakedness...

2 questions.

1. An install for the AT&T theme? (currently running t-mobile rhodium and its time for a change)

2. For those using FingerKeyboard 2.1, how to do edit startup items to add the exe to start with windows. (btw...one of the best free programs out there...highly recommended)

THanks in advance!
Old 04-20-2009, 01:29 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: nudies...

great title, good way to get people to read lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLawicki View Post
Besides nakedness...

2 questions.

1. An install for the AT&T theme? (currently running t-mobile rhodium and its time for a change)

2. For those using FingerKeyboard 2.1, how to do edit startup items to add the exe to start with windows. (btw...one of the best free programs out there...highly recommended)

THanks in advance!
The best theme ive used for rhodium manila is the Fuzeberry II theme!
Go to start>programs>finger keyboard and you can change all the settings from there! my favorite keyboard also
Old 04-20-2009, 01:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanked ya boWF!

Old 04-20-2009, 01:39 PM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Also check out these two themes
Black Touch Manila
and
BBextreme 5.3
Old 04-20-2009, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
Also check out these two themes
Black Touch Manila
and
BBextreme 5.3

look at you getting 2 thanks in 2 posts. SHIIIEEET=D>
That black theme may just be me for a little bit...
Old 04-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
look at you getting 2 thanks in 2 posts. SHIIIEEET=D>
That black theme may just be me for a little bit...
haha nah i was just gonna edit my first post and include it, but for some reason it wont let me edit my posts for the last couple days!
That black theme is slick also there is a sprint theme that is nice looking if you want all black
JMZ Sprint Rhodium Theme
Old 04-20-2009, 01:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hhhheeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy i was looking for nudies. lol
Old 04-20-2009, 02:04 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

wheres Darren when a post like this pops up lol. Nudies Nudies Nudies
Old 04-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro PCS

YouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to YouMayLose

Quote:
Besides nakedness...

2. For those using FingerKeyboard 2.1,.(btw...one of the best free programs out there...highly recommended)

You gonna post it for me or am I gonna have to search lol...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro