PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 07:19 PM
Jack Johnson

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Unhappy Need some Help

I was wondering if anyone can help me, I followed the instructions on unlocking my TP and everytime it goes to the tricolor screen, activesync kicks me out and makes me do recovery! Can anyone get me around this probelm?
Old 04-19-2009, 07:28 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Need some Help

well do you have a sprint touch pro?
if so here are the instructions and the file!

First off download this file ---> UNLOCKER
then connect your phone to the computer.
Extract the files in Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.zip
then run the program.
it will look like you are about to flash a rom.
go through the steps it tells you to on the unlocker screen.
It will then proceed to unlock your phone! DO NOT UNPLUG IT!
it will take a while and seem to freeze on 0%
after this is complete your phone is unlocked!

check next post to see how to flash a radio
Old 04-19-2009, 07:30 PM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

also try putting your phone in bootloader manually before you connect to the computer
(hold volume down & power button then softreset while stil holding vol and power until the bootloader comes up)
Old 04-19-2009, 08:32 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Did this work for you man? give me some feedback
Old 04-20-2009, 01:08 PM
Jack Johnson

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Thanks guys, I got it to work, I appreciate the help!
Old 04-20-2009, 02:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: The everything you own plan by Sprint

vipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good work

I am having issues with flashing the radio.....I did the unlocker successfully when i flash the radio (Sprint 1.11f) while on bootloader it gets up to 5% and then it restarts the phone and it fails to work......any help will be appreciated.

TK

Old 04-20-2009, 03:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipertk8 View Post
I am having issues with flashing the radio.....I did the unlocker successfully when i flash the radio (Sprint 1.11f) while on bootloader it gets up to 5% and then it restarts the phone and it fails to work......any help will be appreciated.

TK
which unlocker did you use? You should have used the .37 one.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: The everything you own plan by Sprint

vipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
which unlocker did you use? You should have used the .37 one.
Yup thats the one i used. The error says that the rom is not compatible with my phone......Btw im running stock Sprint rom

Last edited by vipertk8; 04-20-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:00 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipertk8 View Post
Yup thats the one i used. The error says that the rom is not compatible with my phone......
check your private messages! ill help you out
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:48 PM
Mobileunderground.info

here it is in zip
Attached Files
File Type: zip Telus V1.04.05V Radio R.zip (7.44 MB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro