PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 06:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Verizon

Khgamer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hhhhhheeeeeeeelllllllppppppp!!!!!!!!

have sprint htc touch pro activated on verizon tried installing energy rom and now it wont get past the bootloader screen i put it in bootloader and now instead of it saying the spl comex thing im assuming i have to re unlock it
well wen i plug the phone into my computer mobile device center wont find it so i cant unlock it please help by the way i tried to hard reset already didnt work
Old 04-18-2009, 06:29 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Hhhhhheeeeeeeelllllllppppppp!!!!!!!!

the energy rom is a gsm rom i believe!! your phone is cdma thats why you are having issues. not sure how to fix it but hopefully someone will be in soon to help ya out.

good luck
Old 04-18-2009, 06:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Threadstarter

Khgamer is a n00b

thanks hey do u know if theres a hardspl 35
i just noticed each hard spl has a number after it like 37 or 25
my spl is 35 so maybe i need hardsple 35 but idk just trying to fix my phone
Old 04-18-2009, 06:56 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

I can help you out man. I'm about to send you a private message.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good work

your toasted
Old 04-18-2009, 08:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khgamer View Post
have sprint htc touch pro activated on verizon tried installing energy rom and now it wont get past the bootloader screen i put it in bootloader and now instead of it saying the spl comex thing im assuming i have to re unlock it
well wen i plug the phone into my computer mobile device center wont find it so i cant unlock it please help by the way i tried to hard reset already didnt work
its a miracle you got to the bootloader screen
I thought it was an auto brick. If you can get to bootloader, try flashing it via sd card and sd card unlock as well
it may help may not I dunno
Old 04-18-2009, 09:36 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
your toasted
it wasn't bricked. i helped him recover it. the problem was he ran the relocker for the verizon phone, which changed it to .35.0000 spl. So he had to flash the shipped sprint rom to get it back to .37.

Last edited by razorloves; 04-18-2009 at 10:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

mikenerd is keeping up the good workmikenerd is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
it wasn't bricked. i help him recover it. the problem was he ran the relocker for the verizon phone, which changed it to .35.0000 spl. So he had to flash the shipped sprint rom to get it back to .37.
I hit the thanks button... even it it wasnt my problem....thanks for helping him out. I would freak if a hard reset wasnt working.... you da man!
Old 04-18-2009, 10:02 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenerd View Post
I hit the thanks button... even it it wasnt my problem....thanks for helping him out. I would freak if a hard reset wasnt working.... you da man!
I appreciate that man
Old 04-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

great job razor!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro