PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 02:43 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WM 6.5 Task Panel and Lock Screen

Hello, I've been using WM 6.5 for a few weeks now and am really digging it! Good job to Microsoft, I think good things are in store for the future. Anyhow, there are a few things that would make 6.5 much better for me, (and perhaps many others) so I thought I would turn to the community to see if any of you talented developers can help me out. I have 2 request:

1) Tasks summary panel for Titanium. Perhaps the default pane would show the number of currently active tasks, then swiping through the pages would scroll through the tasks in an order according to the 'sort by' option in the task menu, ie priority, status, start date, due date.

2) MP3 player control from the lock screen. I think ms did a great job with the lock screen. It's wonderfully functional and if we can implement some tweaks and changes to it, that would be awesome! I imagine if this is possible, WMP may be the easiest to run in tandem, though controls for other MP3 players would be preferred, such as S2P or HTC Audio.

Whaddayasay? Is anyone else interested in this?

Thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

steb0ne is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Task Panel and Lock Screen

I agree. I would love to have an option for the music panel to link to something other than WMP. S2P or HTC audio would be great.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i love your idea of a music controls on the lock screen. i remember s2u2 being very convenient because of this option. i stopped using s2u2 because i fell inlove w/ the wm6.5 lock screen. i LOVE this idea
Old 04-19-2009, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

SteveBoat is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Hello, I've been using WM 6.5 for a few weeks now and am really digging it! Good job to Microsoft, I think good things are in store for the future. Anyhow, there are a few things that would make 6.5 much better for me, (and perhaps many others) so I thought I would turn to the community to see if any of you talented developers can help me out. I have 2 request:

1) Tasks summary panel for Titanium. Perhaps the default pane would show the number of currently active tasks, then swiping through the pages would scroll through the tasks in an order according to the 'sort by' option in the task menu, ie priority, status, start date, due date.

2) MP3 player control from the lock screen. I think ms did a great job with the lock screen. It's wonderfully functional and if we can implement some tweaks and changes to it, that would be awesome! I imagine if this is possible, WMP may be the easiest to run in tandem, though controls for other MP3 players would be preferred, such as S2P or HTC Audio.

Whaddayasay? Is anyone else interested in this?

Thanks!
I would also like to see a task panel. Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro