PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 08:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

rockypr is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Suggestion for the Forum

A know that this message doesn't belong here, but a got a suggestion for the mods and all the people that post here, how about making a series of topics for the benefit of the old people and the people that are new with the Touch Pro, topics like Applications and put all the APP there the same with Games, Hacks, Themes, and put the topics sticky so that the people that are new don't be so lost like me for example, i am new with the touch pro, a got a lot of question about APPS, Games, etc but i think i will become annoying if i become creating topics and topics asking a 100 of question...

(If this is againts the rules, please DELETE)

Thanks
Old 04-14-2009, 08:28 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Suggestion for the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockypr View Post
A know that this message doesn't belong here, but a got a suggestion for the mods and all the people that post here, how about making a series of topics for the benefit of the old people and the people that are new with the Touch Pro, topics like Applications and put all the APP there the same with Games, Hacks, Themes, and put the topics sticky so that the people that are new don't be so lost like me for example, i am new with the touch pro, a got a lot of question about APPS, Games, etc but i think i will become annoying if i become creating topics and topics asking a 100 of question...

Thanks
Welcome to PPCgeeks, your new home!
what are your questions ill try to answer them for you!
Old 04-14-2009, 08:28 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

It is not annoying for you to ask questions, as long as you demonstrate that you are reading and searching first. It isn't necessary to create a topic everytime you have a question; considering you are new to the TP and this site, I will venture to guess that many of your questions will have been asked and answered before. One of the great things about the forum is the exchange amongst members and personally seeking the information you desire. I find it conducive to learning and understanding the programs and my device.

Welcome to the club!
Old 04-14-2009, 08:29 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

well it would take so much updating since there are thousands of apps...

Old 04-14-2009, 08:31 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

if ya click that little picture of the touch pro at the top, there will be a section of threads that are "stickies" some of those are titled "touch pro essentials" i.e. hacks, changes, whatnot and " touch pro apps and software" i think that might be what youre looking for.
as for a thread with a running count of apps there is a software sub forum
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23
enjoy, and ask questions if you need help
Old 04-14-2009, 08:34 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

freewarepocketpc.net is a great app for free apps... also 1800pocketpc.com
Old 04-15-2009, 12:52 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
It is not annoying for you to ask questions, as long as you demonstrate that you are reading and searching first. It isn't necessary to create a topic everytime you have a question; considering you are new to the TP and this site, I will venture to guess that many of your questions will have been asked and answered before. One of the great things about the forum is the exchange amongst members and personally seeking the information you desire. I find it conducive to learning and understanding the programs and my device.

Welcome to the club!
Well put.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

don't forget that ppcgeeks has an app and games section too...
Old 04-15-2009, 02:59 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockypr View Post

Thanks
As there are no shortcuts to being an owner of a PPC, the best advice is to read, search, read, search, read, search, drink beer...and play with phone.

Ask all the questions that you need to...but remember that if you've thought of it, broke it, want to fix, want tweak it or want to return it...then chances are there is a thread for what you're looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post

Welcome to the club!
+1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
don't forget that ppcgeeks has an app and games section too...
Spot on!

Good community support on this thread...I'm gonna give you all $25 in PPC cash and a 2 lottery tickets from the state of your choice.

late,
Coz
Old 04-15-2009, 03:18 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

couple things....

first off welcome to the club and your new addiction

ok, now EVERYBODY will tell you to search....its tricky, is picky, and confusing and sometimes yields nothing....here is a thread to help in your how to search successfully : http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=56810

if you read a thread, find a .cab, an app or something else you want to download and erased it, or just need to get it again, go back to the main forum page, and to the left of the thread in question it says files, that is a list of all the files that have been posted in that thread, i do not believe it includes links to rapidshare etc....somebody might correct me

people will bash you if you ask something stupid....just ignore them, they forget that they were newbies at one point too....

hitting the THANKS button means a lot....if somebody helps you, press it...might seem small, but its worth its weight in gold

as Coz said, if you can think of it, its been done, and not just by one person, there is a thread out there for you, trust me

DO NOT FLASH until you have some idea as to what your doing, and have read EVERYTHING you can about flashing.....in these times $600 paper weights are a waste....

im sure there is alot im forgetting...but its early and im tired, so please fogive me if i forgot something.....

ENJOY THE SITE!!!

Help Me Help You

Last edited by piranah; 04-15-2009 at 03:25 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro