PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 04:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diamond Background Changer

Anyone that use this ever have the problem of the background just being black whenever it randomly changes and any ideas on how to fix this. I know that all the images work because i have tested them time and again and have the folder now down to like 8 images i know work any help would be much appreciated
Old 04-14-2009, 05:24 AM
Lurker

Putin is just getting started
Re: Diamond Background Changer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
Anyone that use this ever have the problem of the background just being black whenever it randomly changes and any ideas on how to fix this. I know that all the images work because i have tested them time and again and have the folder now down to like 8 images i know work any help would be much appreciated

If you have downloaded the latest version (or the last version I got was a few weeks ago), what you have to do is hit "schedule now" or the changes won't go into effect. This is of course after you make the changes on how often you want the images changed. This does not work with Rhodium manila though, so if you are using new Rhodium, some other apps going to have to take it's place. The only one I can think of is the mortscript background changer application "Automaticwallpaperchanger". Hope this helps.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Diamond Background Changer

yeah i know how it works but sometimes the background will just be black for no reason and i know all the files in the folder work with the background changer i dont get it any ideas

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro