PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 11:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

remoc8116 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
1 More question regarding cleaning Pro up??

I just deleted a bunch of stuff i didn't need, Background pics and so forth, Is there a way to lets say Empty the trash??? When you delete stuff i assume it's still on the phone someplace so is there anyway to clean it up????
Old 04-13-2009, 12:02 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: 1 More question regarding cleaning Pro up??

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoc8116 View Post
I just deleted a bunch of stuff i didn't need, Background pics and so forth, Is there a way to lets say Empty the trash??? When you delete stuff i assume it's still on the phone someplace so is there anyway to clean it up????
i hope what you need is in here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44583 it's a needle in a haystack but it's a needle lol!
Old 04-13-2009, 12:12 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
nope when you delete its gone! so be careful
there is an app that lets you undo deleting something i cant remember off the top of my head
Old 04-13-2009, 12:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

remoc8116 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
nope when you delete its gone! so be careful
there is an app that lets you undo deleting something i cant remember off the top of my head

No i just want to make sure when i delete stuff it will not hang around someplace and slow down my phone later on, I downloaded one of the background apps and got 291 pictures and got rid of half of them.....Just want to make sure there is nothing i have to do after deleting to clear them out.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:26 AM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
No i just want to make sure when i delete stuff it will not hang around someplace and slow down my phone later on, I downloaded one of the background apps and got 291 pictures and got rid of half of them.....Just want to make sure there is nothing i have to do after deleting to clear them out.
Removing programs from the settings menu will remove any of the files associated, shouldn't be anything left behind.

When you delete something using the file explorer, it's gone - there is no trash.

Resco explorer includes a recycle bin, which I always promptly disable. If you're using resco explorer, you can disable it by starting the program, going to...

Menu -> Options -> Add-ins -> Recycle Bin tab -> Check "Do not move files to Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro