PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 11:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Need Help Flashing Radio...

when you go to rename the RUU_signed.nbh file, do you see the nbh extension or do you just see RUU_signed? Some file explorer programs hide the extension, so if you just see RUU_signed, then just rename it to RAPHIMG
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:05 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

i can into a problem trying to unlock my phone because the drivers for the non-advanced network connectivity weren't installed on my computer, so by the time the computer tried to install them, it would time out without telling me why. so i unchecked advanced network in activesync, and it immediately installed the drivers, and then i tried to flash and everything was smooth sailing. this happened with 2 of my friends phones too when i was flashing their radios to telus.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

SS11184 is a n00b

and i thought i be having problems.... jeeeezz

is retro...playin ff8,ff9,fftactics
Old 04-11-2009, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work

Dan, yes still using the same card as last night... so I was finally able to read the white screen it flashes to during the process, and underneath "Loading" it says "No Image File"...what does that mean? Thx
Old 04-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work

Well fellas...never did get it working via the flash, but I went back to activesync per suggestion above and looked at settings...advanced config was not checked, so I checked it, and voila, drivers downloaded and I was able to update the 1.06.07 radio...thanks to all of you for all the help!!!
Old 04-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

well if you want to flash from sd card just name the file RAPHIMG if you are using file explorer to rename it
it is already a .nbh so even if it doesnt say .nbh, it is.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I did actually...thanks for the suggestion though...and I made sure there was no double .nbh.nbh after RAPHIMG...for some reason the card flash of the radio would just not take despite the fact I was able to do the original unlock via flash...for me it came down to rechecking the advanced config option in activesync to get it to recognize the phone properly after the flash...seems counterintuitive if you read what's beneath the check box, but it worked...just flashed to Mighty 4.16, so be tween the new radio and that this phone is humming vs the stock rom...flexmail on the stock rom was bordering on unusable it was so slow...now it's literally 2-3x as fast...
Old 05-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

killuminati3001 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to killuminati3001 Send a message via AIM to killuminati3001 Send a message via MSN to killuminati3001 Send a message via Yahoo to killuminati3001 Send a message via Skype™ to killuminati3001

So i've run into almost the same problem referred to above, just a bit different.

While trying to Flash Touch Pro Radio to .37 i get a error 262 when using active sync on multiple machines (Would grey out device..display.. loading then display percentage bar on device. Never passes 0%). And when trying to flash using MicroSD It presents a Grey Screen "Loading.." in blue text and remains there (i've left it at loading screen for 24hours and no change.). I've tried this for a while now and cant get this to work. Anyone have any advice. I've tried every trick listed on this thread and others (hopefully i over looked one). I am really intrested in getting this done asap since i've been using the stock rom for some time now and i seem to hard reset the device every two weeks because it slows to a crawl.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro